Sign in to follow this  
 Green and Yellow

Who do you

[quote user="The Great Revival. "]Believe and trust more. Deloitte Analysis or Neil  Doncaster?. Would Doncaster have mentioned anything if the report had shown  NCFC making a LOSS.[/quote]

I''m a journalist.  I do not believe or trust anyone.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="The Great Revival. "]Believe and trust more. Deloitte Analysis or Neil  Doncaster?. Would Doncaster have mentioned anything if the report had shown  NCFC making a LOSS.[/quote]

[/quote]

I''m a photographer who quite often has to work alongside a journalist and they are the last person I would trust.[:P]

Doncaster needs to go now.

[quote user="Peter Parker"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

I''m a photographer who quite often has to work alongside a journalist and they are the last person I would trust.[:P]

Doncaster needs to go now.

[/quote]

That explains a lot! By the way, you didn''t drown wizards.  You burned and hanged Witches, however.  You should have asked the journalist..............

I''m a long time supporter and have learned to believe none of the spin coming out of CR.

I''d have to go with Mr. Doncaster here it''s obvious that Deloitte know nothing about football, I mean on this page on the BBC site http://news.bbc.co.uk/1/hi/business/7423254.stm#wages they mistakenly suggest in this statement that in the 06-07 season "The top four spenders in the Championship (Sunderland,

Birmingham City, West Bromwich Albion and Derby County) occupied the top four

league spots". and everybody knows money doesn''t buy you success in this League.  Unless of course ND is wrong along with a host of posters on this site and money can buy you success which might explain why we haven''t tasted much for a while.