Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

David Bell Update

Can''t see this happening now. Like coventry don''t think we will go back with another offer, especially double!.

I would imagine we will go after David Mcdonald. Also james brown could come back into the frame again.

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]does anyone know how much we offered for bell??[/quote]

Word is around £150-160k whereas they are looking for around £300k - or enough to buy four players in League Two.

[quote user="camuldonum"]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]does anyone know how much we offered for bell??[/quote]

Word is around £150-160k whereas they are looking for around £300k - or enough to buy four players in League Two.

[/quote]

300k, surely we can afford that

i think if that is the case offer 250k that should get him. if he''s that good 250k is not really much is it lol. get hoolahan for 250k and gorkks and bell to. 3 players for 750k not bad hey lol

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]i think if that is the case offer 250k that should get him. if he''s that good 250k is not really much is it lol. get hoolahan for 250k and gorkks and bell to. 3 players for 750k not bad hey lol[/quote]

Except none of them are strikers!

[quote user="Canary Nut"]

[quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]i think if that is the case offer 250k that should get him. if he''s that good 250k is not really much is it lol. get hoolahan for 250k and gorkks and bell to. 3 players for 750k not bad hey lol[/quote]

Except none of them are strikers!

[/quote]

yeah 750k for three players. two midfielders and one defender. then we will have plenty to spend on a good striker. weve got more than 750k to spend.

[quote user="Canary Nut"][quote user="Dr. Bunsen"]

then we will have plenty to spend on a good striker.

[/quote]

I hope we are going to sign more than ONE striker!!!!  If not we''re in trouble.

[/quote]

ok then bloody hell two good strikers!!!!!!!!!

[quote user="bass is best"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not about what we can afford it''s whether Roeder views it as a good use of 300k and whether he sees Bellas worth 300k if those fugures ar correct...

[quote user="tHeBrOKeNSeAT"][quote user="bass is best"][quote user="camuldonum"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s not about what we can afford it''s whether Roeder views it as a good use of 300k and whether he sees Bellas worth 300k if those fugures ar correct...

[/quote]

Whos'' we ?? You''re an Binner

Coventry have signed a French midfielder from Hinernian today so may well have given Bell to elbow. I hope he turns out to be another Brellier!!