Sign in to follow this  
InLambertWeTrust!

Maybe just maybe.....

Roeder is feeling absolutely terrible (hopefully) and wishes he could change his mind .

Or maybe he has got a BETTER YOUNGER terrifying left winger lined up.... still i bet he''s not a patch on our Hucks [:''(]

One thing is for certain we must never forget Hucks

I reckon we''ll get a premiership youngster on loan for the season,  just hopefully not gibbs! I don''t think you release one of your best players without a replacement lined up!

[quote user="Prudence no ambition"]

I reckon we''ll get a premiership youngster on loan for the season,  just hopefully not gibbs! I don''t think you release one of your best players without a replacement lined up!

[/quote]

you might not have the choice with DOOMY breathing down your neck.....

[quote user=" C.T"]

Roeder is feeling absolutely terrible (hopefully) and wishes he could change his mind .

Or maybe he has got a BETTER YOUNGER terrifying left winger lined up.... still i bet he''s not a patch on our Hucks [:''(]

One thing is for certain we must never forget Hucks

[/quote]

On our Hucks? God, you sound like Cilla Black. Why must you be so negative. Darren Huckerby has been a ''good'' footballer, and had a good couple of years here. He isn''t a legend, and isn''t deserving of the mass revolt being caused. Ultimately Glenn will be judged by his decisions - but I, for one, am behind him and behind NCFC!

[quote user="Prudence no ambition"]

[/quote]

I think Gibbs will be here again next season.....(If Roeder has anything to do with it).....He''s his ''Golden Child''....

Iseriously think Roeder will be feeling a darn sight worse than all of us put together. he knows who huckerby is, what he is and what he means to us all. he will be absolutly gutted to see him go but he has his reasons why that has had to happen.

i think anyone who thinks hes made this decision lightly should learn a bit more about Roeder. Thats my gut instinct at least.