Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

boycott greatest ever event

I ask Hux and all fans to boycott the Greatest ever farce in protest at the way city have treated a real legend, let the emptiness, tell the story, if you want something to do come to the wrestling at the talk on the same day[:D]

[quote user="ricky knight"]I ask Hux and all fans to boycott the Greatest ever farce in protest at the way city have treated a real legend, let the emptiness, tell the story, if you want something to do come to the wrestling at the talk on the same day[:D][/quote]

And this is great for the club we all love and support? Lets boycott helping the club raise a bit more money so that we can complain in a few months there are no funds. Why are people so negative towards the club? Call yourselves true supporters....hmmm?

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[quote user="ricky knight"]I ask Hux and all fans to boycott the Greatest ever farce in protest at the way city have treated a real legend, let the emptiness, tell the story, if you want something to do come to the wrestling at the talk on the same day[:D][/quote]

And this is great for the club we all love and support? Lets boycott helping the club raise a bit more money so that we can complain in a few months there are no funds. Why are people so negative towards the club? Call yourselves true supporters....hmmm?

[/quote]

We all love the club pal, its the people running it i despair about, without supporters clubs would not function, so when said supporters have a grievance, should they not be allowed to say so. If you believe the farce called greatest ever will buy a player you have issues mate.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[/quote]

We all love the club pal, its the people running it i despair about, without supporters clubs would not function, so when said supporters have a grievance, should they not be allowed to say so. If you believe the farce called greatest ever will buy a player you have issues mate.

[/quote]

If you despair about the board and management so much, which are an integral part of the club, why do you bother supporting Norwich anymore? If you feel you have to post about Boycotting a City Event, why bother calling yourself a supporter? Maybe u''ll learn one day that you don''t get everything your own way...it just doesn''t happen. But if everybody had the same attitude, the world would fall to pieces! You have to live with decisions. Something has been done, end of. You can''t change it, and you''re certainly not helping the club you ''claim'' to love by organising such boycotts.

No never was have my own big event at the Talk. Its just a way of showing how disappointed fans are by the treatment of HUX its not treason or a hanging offence.

[quote user="ricky knight"]No never was have my own big event at the Talk. Its just a way of showing how disappointed fans are by the treatment of HUX its not treason or a hanging offence.[/quote]Just to let you know I will be boycotting your event.

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

If you despair about the board and management so much, which are an integral part of the club, why do you bother supporting Norwich anymore? If you feel you have to post about Boycotting a City Event, why bother calling yourself a supporter? Maybe u''ll learn one day that you don''t get everything your own way...it just doesn''t happen. But if everybody had the same attitude, the world would fall to pieces! You have to live with decisions. Something has been done, end of. You can''t change it, and you''re certainly not helping the club you ''claim'' to love by organising such boycotts.

[/quote]

So what ARE people going to do about their displeasure at the way a real legend been treated, the usual i, suppose a big fat zero.

Hate to be a party pooper Ricky old chum, but I''m fairly certain that advertising an event you stand to gain financially from, in this forum, might be an abuse of the new terms and conditions.

I doubt that the people who run the forum would be that picky, but it''s worth bearing in mind.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

So what ARE people going to do about their displeasure at the way a real legend been treated, the usual i, suppose a big fat zero.

[/quote]

How''s he been treated Ricky? he''s been told he wasn''t getting a new contract. In footballing terms, that seems the right decision and somebody had to stick their neck out and make it. How''s he been treated badly? Maybe it was all planned so people gave him a fair well at the Greatest Ever Event, possibly a great idea, business wise, by the board. But now, if you have your own way, he won''t get a send off at all, because nobody will be there!!!

[quote user="Robert N. LiM"][quote user="ricky knight"]No never was have my own big event at the Talk. Its just a way of showing how disappointed fans are by the treatment of HUX its not treason or a hanging offence.[/quote]

Just to let you know I will be boycotting your event.
[/quote]

difference is Robert i dont care because i will have a full house anyway, because our fans are treated with respect.

Boycott a pop concert you were never actually going to in support of having a few minutes extra to clap Huckerby.  What sort of nonsense are you spouting?

Watch wrestling?  At the Talk?  What a cheap publicty shot on the back of an outburst at your ''hero''.

The words credibility, zero and sad are the only ones coming to my mind.

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

Hate to be a party pooper Ricky old chum, but I''m fairly certain that advertising an event you stand to gain financially from, in this forum, might be an abuse of the new terms and conditions.

I doubt that the people who run the forum would be that picky, but it''s worth bearing in mind.

[/quote]

so sue me it was meant to be a joke hence smiley, which you might notice i dont use alot.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

so sue me it was meant to be a joke hence smiley, which you might notice i dont use alot.

[/quote]

I doubt it would go to court Ricky, just trying to be helpful. [:)]

[quote user="ricky knight"] 

[/quote]So what are you going to do about it, apart from not going to an event you weren''t going to anyway?

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How''s he been treated Ricky? he''s been told he wasn''t getting a new contract. In footballing terms, that seems the right decision and somebody had to stick their neck out and make it. How''s he been treated badly? Maybe it was all planned so people gave him a fair well at the Greatest Ever Event, possibly a great idea, business wise, by the board. But now, if you have your own way, he won''t get a send off at all, because nobody will be there!!!

[/quote]

No it''s not just that. I''m BLOODY angry because they obviously didn''t have the balls to announce their decision whilst they knew there were still games at which they would get grief - and that stopped him getting a proper send off like Dublin got. It''s a f**kin disgrace!!! Why the f**k should I have to attend the worst ever showbiz event to say goodbye to a legend in the proper fashion when I was at that game and it would have been a thousand times more appropriate considering everyone was in a great mood having just secured survival.   

[quote user="blahblahblah"]

[/quote]

That''s just silly.

I made a decision, rightly or wrongly, not to go to Carrow Road while Delia and her cronies are at the helm, whether you all agree or not i am doing something however small. I aint just sitting back and doing nout like so many.

It doesn''t matter since hardly anyone''s going anyway, thats why they had that phone advertising campaign for it.

what about Boycotting for the way Malky Mackay, Bryan Gunn, Robert Fleck, Dale Gordon, and countless others were all "treated"...

wake up ricky! you normally post sense mate but this is silly

jas :)

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]To busy with the wrestling I''d imagine...however funny...how old are you? You know it''s fake don''t you?[/quote]

OH NO you have burst my bubble,i have been doing it for real for 25 years, just to get my own back, father xmas does not exist, its really your dad.

[quote user="ricky knight"]

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"]To busy with the wrestling I''d imagine...however funny...how old are you? You know it''s fake don''t you?[/quote]

OH NO you have burst my bubble,i have been doing it for real for 25 years, just to get my own back, father xmas does not exist, its really your dad.

[/quote]

Real? haha. Oh really, that was below the belt...hahaha... thought he was real!!!!

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

Real? haha. Oh really, that was below the belt...hahaha... thought he was real!!!!

[/quote]

Yea just like you think Roeder is A GREAT MANAGER, now that is side splitting. bless your heart.

[quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Yea just like you think Roeder is A GREAT MANAGER, now that is side splitting. bless your heart.

[/quote]

No really, wrestling isn''t real!!! Roeder will be a great manager once he gets the correct funds and time. Wrestling will always be a little 10 year olds ''sport''.

"No really, wrestling isn''t real!!! Roeder will be a great manager once he gets the correct funds and time. Wrestling will always be a little 10 year olds ''sport''."

Ha ha ha ha, I just saw a useless pig flying past my window.

[quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"][quote user="Useless pigs lost me money"][quote user="ricky knight"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No really, wrestling isn''t real!!! Roeder will be a great manager once he gets the correct funds and time. Wrestling will always be a little 10 year olds ''sport''.

[/quote]

see showing your ignorance again son, wrestling is enjoyed by families, our fans range from grannies down to kids, Also wrestling is real, its out their everynight in towns up and down the uk, the word you are looking for is pre-determined, like many other sports, but we are now recognised as sport entertainers, or violent illusionists, but hey it feeds the family [:D]

[quote]Also wrestling is real, its out their everynight in towns up and down the uk,[/quote]

Prince of Wales Road, 2 am, anyone ?