Sign in to follow this  
Charles

Support tomorrow...no moaning please!!!!

Just a quick message to all the consistent whingers and moaners that i hear week in week out in the lower barclay.................please encourage, support and cheer the lads on to victory tomorrow. What is undoubtedly the biggest game of the season it is imperative that everyone is behind the team, so if you want to moan and groan perhaps kindly keep away!!!!

[quote user="gcb...norwich"]Just a quick message to all the consistent whingers and moaners that i hear week in week out in the lower barclay.................please encourage, support and cheer the lads on to victory tomorrow. What is undoubtedly the biggest game of the season it is imperative that everyone is behind the team, so if you want to moan and groan perhaps kindly keep away!!!![/quote]

Yeah well done jcb, have a pop at the only section of the ground (other than half a dozen in the snakepit) who actually have passion and vocally support our players. Perhaps your suggestion is best off aimed at our other 20 odd thousand supporters who sit in the river end, city stand and jarrold stand with their family enjoying a nice day out at carrow road. Maybe they can take their hands from under their a###s, open their mouths and actually show they support this club at least once a season. Not gonna happen though. Gutless and ambitionless supporters makes for a gutless board and ambitionless board.

[quote user="fearofambition"]

[quote user="gcb...norwich"]Just a quick message to all the consistent whingers and moaners that i hear week in week out in the lower barclay.................please encourage, support and cheer the lads on to victory tomorrow. What is undoubtedly the biggest game of the season it is imperative that everyone is behind the team, so if you want to moan and groan perhaps kindly keep away!!!![/quote]

Yeah well done jcb, have a pop at the only section of the ground (other than half a dozen in the snakepit) who actually have passion and vocally support our players. Perhaps your suggestion is best off aimed at our other 20 odd thousand supporters who sit in the river end, city stand and jarrold stand with their family enjoying a nice day out at carrow road. Maybe they can take their hands from under their a###s, open their mouths and actually show they support this club at least once a season. Not gonna happen though. Gutless and ambitionless supporters makes for a gutless board and ambitionless board.

[/quote]

Agree with you FOA, could the rest of the ground please SING UP! today rather than leave it all to the Barclay Lower as per usual...

Unfortunately fearofambition I can''t actually hear people shout obscenities at the players in other areas of the ground...its quite a big ground you know and I can only hear the people who sit around me!!!!  You also seem to have missed my point. I''m not suggesting we should all sit there quiet, the opposite infact...stop moaning and support the side!!!

[quote user="Barclay_Boy"][quote user="fearofambition"]

[/quote]

Agree with you FOA, could the rest of the ground please SING UP! today rather than leave it all to the Barclay Lower as per usual...

[/quote]

Definitely agree with FOA and Barclay_Boy, we''re always fully alert, it''s the other sections of the ground that need to wake up!

Barclay_Boy, off-topic slightly, but do you get the train from Oulton Broad??

I''ll be in full voice today cheering the lads on but woe betide if Roeder messes with the team selection today and plays anyone out of position!

BMC Your avatar needs sorting [:)]

[quote user="cityangel"]

I''ll be in full voice today cheering the lads on but woe betide if Roeder messes with the team selection today and plays anyone out of position!

BMC Your avatar needs sorting [:)]

So what is your plan if "woe betide" Roeder messes with the team selection?

[/quote]

[quote user="City Devil"]

So what is your plan if "woe betide" Roeder messes with the team selection [/quote]

Havent thought that far ahead yet [:D]

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="City Devil"]

So what is your plan if "woe betide" Roeder messes with the team selection [/quote]

[/quote]Best get your thinking hat on as the clocks ticking now CA!But I have to say i''m surprised you didn''t have an answer as you don''t usually struggle for words!!

[quote user="City Devil"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="City Devil"]

[/quote]

Best get your thinking hat on as the clocks ticking now CA!

But I have to say i''m surprised you didn''t have an answer as you don''t usually struggle for words!!
[/quote]

How do you know I don''t struggle for words, you only joined a few days ago [:D] I''m not at my best before I''ve had breakie.

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="City Devil"][quote user="cityangel"][quote user="City Devil"]

[/quote]Best get your thinking hat on as the clocks ticking now CA!But I have to say i''m surprised you didn''t have an answer as you don''t usually struggle for words!! [/quote]

How do you know I don''t struggle for words, you only joined a few days ago [:D] I''m not at my best before I''ve had breakie.

[/quote]Well I guess it''s only taken me a couple of days to work you out - what is your post tally up to now?