Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

Any news on Chadders comeback?

I do miss having Luke in the side.

I subscribe to Canaries World, and I''ve seen the latest footage of him on there, running about in training.

Will he play for us again this season?.

Are you talking about Luke Chadwick?

When we had him at West Ham, he spent more time in the medical room than on the pitch. You may be saying this many more times in the future mate. Come to think of it though, we''ve got another eleven like him at the moment.

Perhaps Luke can co-author a book with Neil Emblem with a title like, "We Took It Lying Down", or perhaps "If We''re Reincarnated We Want To Be Football Players". It could also be an educational book, "Re-hab For Dummies".

A liability who will never be 100% fit for mor than a couple of games.  He will be gone close-season.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

I do miss having Luke in the side.

I subscribe to Canaries World, and I''ve seen the latest footage of him on there, running about in training.

Will he play for us again this season?.

[/quote]

a shame if Chadders doesnt get fit.. he looks a decent player, and one who would really push Crofty for his place....

if he could get over his injury problems i think he could go on to do very very well for us.

Always looks like he has a goal in him when he plays too.

jas :)

When on form is a quality player. We should give him one more season to try and get a good run of games out of him. Another injury hit year and we should get rid!