Sign in to follow this  
a1canary

Rigters: "Norwich are a club with fans..."!

So he says in his interview on the official site - a big club, a big history, with fans! Well i suppose it must be a novelty to have them when you''ve come from Blackburn!

When he says a big history, you think he refers to our ''92 UEFA Cup exploits? Beating Vittesse Arnhem? He''s only a boy, that must seem yonks ago for him. Sorry Maceo, in the big scheme of things, our ''history'' is not that great!

[quote user="a1canary"]

So he says in his interview on the official site - a big club, a big history, with fans! Well i suppose it must be a novelty to have them when you''ve come from Blackburn!

When he says a big history, you think he refers to our ''92 UEFA Cup exploits? Beating Vittesse Arnhem? He''s only a boy, that must seem yonks ago for him. Sorry Maceo, in the big scheme of things, our ''history'' is not that great!

[/quote]

I could have sworn something else happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FebBxbGXY

The guy is being very respectful, English is not his strongpoint. He is trying to say the right things to win over the fans. He also came from a very small club in Holland. He will be playing in front of a 25,000+ crowd on saturday.

I dont understand what he said was so bad. Would you prefer he put us down?

We really dont give anyone new a chance before people start to knock them.

Well to be honest this is a ridiculous post! OK we haven''t got the most impressive history but we still have alot to be proud of! Why would you play down what we have done for a club which lets face it is from a tiny city in the middle of nowhere!!! I believe we still are the only English club to beat Bayern away! We have a history worth being proud of!!

[quote user="USAcanary"][quote user="a1canary"]

[/quote]

I could have sworn something else happened.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N-FebBxbGXY

The guy is being very respectful, English is not his strongpoint. He is trying to say the right things to win over the fans. He also came from a very small club in Holland. He will be playing in front of a 25,000+ crowd on saturday.

I dont understand what he said was so bad. Would you prefer he put us down?

We really dont give anyone new a chance before people start to knock them.

[/quote]

Jeesus, sense of humour bypass? Just a light hearted pre holiday post - the dig is at Blackburn (no fans - do i have to point it out!). No dig at us or him. Where did i say anything was bad? Lighten up dude!

As for the history, it''s just fact, sorry if you can''t handle it. Our history is NOT that great. I don''t underestimate what we have acheived, but lets not kid ourselves, a couple of league cups, a couple of lower league titles, an fa cup run before anyone had a colour television, a "run" in the uefa cup... We can respect that but we don''t need to get precious about it and can aspire to a lot better.