Sign in to follow this  
TWEETY PIE

Ganea

Just on Radio Norfolk,apparently we are looking and have made enquiries to sign Romanian international Striker from Wolves

I think I just saw him buying saucepans at Big W.

Unlikely I would think, why would NW take a risk on an unproven import?

Here are his stats:

http://www.soccerbase.com/footballlive/?MIval=players_details&playerid=19579

not much to go on, but a decent ratio! I''m always worried when a 31 year old has made about 10 appearances per year.... not exactly an ever-present is he?

NAAAH! Too risky.

Ama

He does seem like something of a risky buy and I ''m not convinced we''d get him anyway. There does seem to be quite a lot of interest in him.

However, we do need to get a lot of players, so the occassional squad player wouldn''t go amiss in my book.

i dont think we need a striker we oughta be concentrating on gettin in a few centre backs like ronny johnsen and joleon lescott off wolves. And if they really want a striker at least get some continental flair in portsmouths Yakubu.

Wasn''t he the one who wrecked that poor Scottish lad''s knee at Hampden when Romania played there a few weeks back?

I read somewhere the other day that the guy who got injured (can''t remember his name) said that his knee felt ''like mush'' afterwards. He''s now out for a year.

No thank you.

OTBC