Sign in to follow this  
ricardo

Striker Still Rumoured

WOTB site says this

THIS IS THE NEWS.

We are waiting for a player to sign on the dotted line for a club who we are intending to buy a striker from. The selling club is in a two horse race for another striker. If they get the player in, we will get our man. I am not allowed to say more than that. Fingers crossed!

Any truth or just a wind up?

Personally my fingers remain crossed because we haven''t actually spent a bean yet.

I want to believe, but I think I''ll have to call it a night. Hopefully I will wake up to wonderful news

whether it happens or not remains to be seen, the guy says its dependant on this other transfer.However, the poster called the Reading signings yesterday, so I think the information is probably accurate

PLease this happen, and be someone good! Ive had a rubbish past few days- for example, possibley facing a year off at least on all sports due to a cartilage injury....

This would put me in a slightly better mood. Come on... for once, lets actually get where we''re trying to be

I read on another forum that Beckford could join Newcastle, though he is no way good enough.

Beckford- Newcastle..... Ameobi- Norwich?

Maybe a little bit ambitious, but Im a firm ''nothing is certain'' believer