Sign in to follow this  
Road to Nowhere

Last night - Dion Dublin

I went to the game last night and have to say Dion Dublin put in another unbelievable performance.

He led the team from the front, created havoc in the Southampton defence and was generally our biggest threat. My particular favourite moment was his 25 yard volley which their keeper only just prevented from going into the top corner.

He is a model professional and IMO deserves alot of credit for what he has done for the club. Good on you Dion. How about one more year??!!

Have to agree.

It would be perhaps the toughest assignment at the club currently but I would hope that GR is on the hunt for the replacement DD at the moment though. He cannot go on forever...

While he does though all power to him, he is still a class act and sometimes looks far, far better than those on the pitch with him - both for and against. We are very fortunate to have him and I would hope serious consideration is given to inducting him into the Hall of Fame even though he has been with us for only a brief period.

I don''t understand why he was not more involved with England in his prime.

I would agree with all of that, he must be our best player of the season.But you can''t blame him for wanting to retire & even in this he has been nothing but honest, stating all along that this would be his last season. We must make sure that his last game at Carrow Rd gives him a good send off.

He is going to be very hard to replace.

I would agree with all that he has been easily our best player of the season, but you can''t blame him for wanting to retire. He has stated all along that this will be his last season. We must make sure that we give him a good send off at his last game at Carrow Rd.

He will be very hard to replace....................

I also gather that if he plays a full game he can hardly walk the following day due to his body not being as young as it used to be.  If only a few others went to such lenghts to justify the wages they get.  Once a class player always a class player.