Sign in to follow this  
pickle

new keeper????

To be honoust i dont think we need another keeper and if the rumours are true about marshall''s links with man city (which i dont think are true) then maybe we do but what i think should happen is we sign the amarican keeper, keep marshall , sell gilks.

Then we need to get a goalscorer so chris porter would be very good signing, plus i think we need a strike partner for cureton like chris porter which would bring a better side to cureton than what we have been seeing.

we need to sign a full back just to strengthen up the defence a bit and make it more consistant so martin taylor would be good but it''s weather we are willing to push the bid up to 1 million to get him.

i also think we need some passing practise on the training ground because are paasing isn''t up to sratch, especially fotheringham''s, dont get me wrong great player but his passing isn''t too good.

well let me know what all you think???

[quote user="pickle"]

we need to sign a full back just to strengthen up the defence a bit and make it more consistant so martin taylor would be good but it''s weather we are willing to push the bid up to 1 million to get him.

[/quote]

Martin Taylor is a centre back and I agree with all of your of points as IMO do the rest of the board. Lets hope the NCFC board have the same views [;)]