Sign in to follow this  
Macca

Taylor snag

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="we8wba"]the crazy thing is you were prepared to pay 700-800k werent you? taylor helped start this mini revival and seems daft the board wont stump up 200k extra in my opinion[/quote]

The board would put the money up in a heartbeat if asked to by Roeder. He though, has publicly stated his valuation and is, quite rightly, sticking to it.

Nothing to do with the board
[/quote]

How do you know?

If you won''t answer, we''ll have to assume that you''re a spinner in disguise.

C''mon divi up - how do you  know this.

OTBC

[quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

How do you know?

[/quote]Because mon ami - I know T07. And if anyone offered more info than that then you''d know for sure they were making it up.....And you can assume whatever you like.....or call Mr O''Hara

[quote user="we8wba"]the crazy thing is you were prepared to pay 700-800k werent you? taylor helped start this mini revival and seems daft the board wont stump up 200k extra in my opinion[/quote]

Don''t you get our Board by now? It wouldn''t be "prudent" to spend another 200k, far better to continue to mug off the loyal supporters, expect Roeder to continue to turn water into wine, and to rub even more salt into the wound we have got 800k coming into the kitty from sales!!!!!!!

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="we8wba"]the crazy thing is you were prepared to pay 700-800k werent you? taylor helped start this mini revival and seems daft the board wont stump up 200k extra in my opinion[/quote]

The board would put the money up in a heartbeat if asked to by Roeder. He though, has publicly stated his valuation and is, quite rightly, sticking to it.

Nothing to do with the board
[/quote]

and do you believe in the Tooth Fairy and Father Xmas as well?

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="BlyBlyBabes"]

How do you know?

[/quote]

Because mon ami - I know T07. And if anyone offered more info than that then you''d know for sure they were making it up.....

And you can assume whatever you like.....or call Mr O''Hara
[/quote]

So....errrrr......how does TO7 know then? [:|] And i believe Mr O`Hara has left his position.

[quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

So....errrrr......how does TO7 know then? [:|] And i believe Mr O`Hara has left his position.

[/quote].....doesn''t mean he''s had his knowledge erased from his head does it? He''s not hard to find.

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote].....doesn''t mean he''s had his knowledge erased from his head does it? He''s not hard to find.[/quote]If I was working for the club in a key position, and knew that a mate of mine had been telling people on a message board that I knew me, I''d probably stop telling them stuff.  Actually, I''d probably start telling them that Ronaldinho was about to sign on a free to see how daft they were.  Wouldn''t you ? [:)]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half FFS"][quote user="Mr.Carrow"]

[/quote]

.....doesn''t mean he''s had his knowledge erased from his head does it? He''s not hard to find.
[/quote]

So what about the first part of my question? And i know someone who was on the NCISA commitee for years and a local sports journalist but i don`t go around claiming it as proof my views are correct.