Sign in to follow this  
Lonnie Lynn (Common)

Favourite chant heard??

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]

Spurs fans to Sol Campbell - Campbell loves Barrymore Campbell loves Barrymore

[/quote]

Why would Sol Campbell like Barrymore, he hasn''t been on TV for years?

Morrocan All Over The World and WLY Paul McVeigh have been the best of recent years. OTBC still makes the hairs stand up on the back off my neck when sung by the whole ground and not rushed through at 100mph.

P.S. I was under the impression that there was a general consensus between City fans that singing ''We Shoot Burglars'' and ''There''s Only One Tony Martin'' didn''t exactly do much to improve the impression most people have of us Norfolk folk. Plus, it''s not exactly topical is it?

There are some classics to have graced the Norwich City crowd in recent years, heres afew favs,

Cardiff play-off final - ''We are the boys who are norfolk ''n'' good'' - please tell me someone else remembers this?.

''Were S*&T and you cant beat us'', a regular away day song, since we never win away..........

''Whos your father, whos your father referee, you aint got one, you aint got one, your a B$""^$*^D referee''.

''My garden shed, my garden shed, is bigger than this, is bigger than this, and so is my greenhouse, my garden shed is bigger than this''.

and randomly shouting ''Woooooo'' (very campy) everytime Dean Ashton touched the balled when WHU came for the friendly.

A personal fovorite of mine to be sung to fans of the Liverpool area!!

(to the tune of ''You are my sunshine'')

You are a Scouser,
An ugly Scouser,
You''re only happy,
On Giro day.
Your mum''s out thieving,
Your dad''s drug-dealing,
So please don''t take my hubcaps away.

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]

[/quote]

Morrocan All Over The World and WLY Paul McVeigh have been the best of recent years. OTBC still makes the hairs stand up on the back off my neck when sung by the whole ground and not rushed through at 100mph.

P.S. I was under the impression that there was a general consensus between City fans that singing ''We Shoot Burglars'' and ''There''s Only One Tony Martin'' didn''t exactly do much to improve the impression most people have of us Norfolk folk. Plus, it''s not exactly topical is it?

[/quote]

Spurs fans claim as has been rumoured in the press that Campbell is g@y hense campbell loving barrymore.  Also why spurs fans would sing a few years ago

Viera woowooa Viera woowooa,

he wants to leave the scum bcause campbell wants his bum

Viera woohooa Viera woohooa

Also another classic chant whilst old can be sung to Liverpool fans to tune of You''ll Never Walk Alone:

Sign on, Sign on

with a pen, in your hand

and your never get a job

you''ll never get a job

[quote user="Shack Attack"][quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Shack - Have you ever been to Stoke? if so you would realise it is a very apt song!

When you get called a W****r by some guy who has a 7/8yr old kid in tow, and a 14 year old little scally girl, Just for wearing a City shirt, not instigating any trouble, just walking along, then you would feel well within your rights to give them a chorus of ''We shoot burglars''!

Also at Coventry - away - last season, a group of 14ish year old Cov fans were giving it the large one, so a chorus of ''back to school on monday'' put them in their place.

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"][

Spurs fans claim as has been rumoured in the press that Campbell is g@y hense campbell loving barrymore. 

[/quote]

I know, I was being sarcastic. [:|]

They also sing about wishing he "was hanging from a tree, cos he''s a judas **** with HIV".

All over a game of football.

Sad really [:''(].

[quote user="SouthamptonCanary"]

Also another classic chant whilst old can be sung to Liverpool fans to tune of You''ll Never Walk Alone:

Sign on, Sign on

with a pen, in your hand

and your never get a job

you''ll never get a job

[/quote]why would this bother them - they don''t want one.I quite like:"Hey Gerrard, GerrardHe''s Scouse and he''ll steal your carHey Gerrard, Gerrard."also (not ours but hey)Swansea fans sing "One-Nil to the sheep-shaggers",  It apparently completely throws the opposition fans.the Andy Goram one is probably the best one.

When we where top of the Premier league and playing the binners at home, we where singing "We are top of the league Say we are top of the league". They would chant back " you never been in europe".

So the following season after getting into europe we sang "Who''s in europe now S**m, who''s in europe now!" and Jerry Goss gave us a 1-0 victory.

Not the funniest chant ever but the sad muppets had no response.

[quote user="Congo Canary"]

By far the funniest has to be against Chelsea in the Prem. season.  " We''ve got Abramovich, you''ve got a drunken *itch........ was quickly followed by a reply from us, " We''ve got a super cook, you''ve got a Russian crook", probably the best banter between fans i''d heard in a long time, and believe it or not friendly.

Never Blue, Never Ever

[/quote]

Yes, I remember that one.......probably the best for a long time.

I heard from someone once that at a Plymouth Argyle v Exeter match a Plymouth player got fouled and the home fans sang, " You dirty Northern b*stard "

Classic.........

[quote user="Congo Canary"]

By far the funniest has to be against Chelsea in the Prem. season.  " We''ve got Abramovich, you''ve got a drunken *itch........ was quickly followed by a reply from us, " We''ve got a super cook, you''ve got a Russian crook", probably the best banter between fans i''d heard in a long time, and believe it or not friendly.

Never Blue, Never Ever

[/quote]

Is that sung to La donna e mobile ? My son, who supports Liverpool, told me of adifferent version of this, sung by the scousers to the Hammers a few years back:

"You''ve got Di Ca-ni-o

We''ve got your ste-re-o"

Tickled me, anyway.