Sign in to follow this  
Worf

Jamie Cureton - TERRIBLE

[quote user="Smudger"]

Another goal for JC then?

8 this season in a team that has only bagged 23 (the worst in the Championship) and yet still the guy has been getting panned by many.

My betting is that if we do manage to stay safe this season that Jamie''s contribution to City''s cause will be far more considerable than those of the Doc (who has been receiving many paludits recently).  I agree with Fella''s 100% that many peoples judgement on here of what makes a good player is questionable to say the least!!!

Hope everybody had a good Christmas??? 

I am still rubbing my eyes with disbelief that instead of finding ourselves cast adrift we are now in there with a real chance of staying up in the dogfight that will take place between several clubs in the New Year. 

[/quote]

AAAhhhhh , The old bone sucker is now saying "If we do manage to stay safe" What happened to the "we will be relegated in the new year"? Never mind ,many a thing said in jest you lovely old bone sucker you .[:D] arrdee.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]

They say I change my mind a lot, well, I''ve never shifted it on Jamie for one nano second............he still walks on water for me!.

If you want to have a dig at a non scoing striker, then have a pop at a certain Mr Brown.

[/quote]

Who at least is prepared to roll up his sleeves and play where the manager asks him, which is more than you can say for Mr Strihavka!

since this thread started... jamies hit the net a couple of times... wiz... does this have anything to do with you?

Strihavka played on the right wing in reserves against Ipswich... if thats not playing where hes told- may I remind you hes a striker- Im not entirely sure what is

[quote user="Polar1990"]since this thread started... jamies hit the net a couple of times... wiz... does this have anything to do with you?
[/quote]

Nah Polar, thats all down to Jamie lad himself.

Fair enough, but you''ve got to wonder why, in an already depleated squad, why Strihavka was playing out of position for the reserves in the 1st place. I personally think theres life in him yet at norwich, i''d give him a few games before summer, and keep him at least until then.