Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Taylor

Would be a pity if we can''t get him permanently as he sounds like the rock at the back that we have needed for so long.

[quote user="Old Boy"]"Doesn''t want to stay" - we''ll have to change his mind somehow.
[/quote]

Depends on your faith in Roeder''s ability. Could be he has fluked it with the loan guys and will be found out. Alternatively he might be a fine judge of a player with the contacts to bring a replacement for Taylor and more. My money is on the second which means there is no need to be heartbroken - CBs will be like busses (after all Brum don''t rate him!)

He doesn''t want to stay right now.  He wants to impress McCleish with his performances here.  I don''t blame him.  Carsten Yeung can probably afford bigger names than Tiny though, if not players.

I dont think he will stay, and thats a great shame, though by the seasons end, he very well might end up here, because i dont think his brum situation will change much once he goes back, i mean, what new manager is interested in loaned out guys, very few in my opinion.

None of our loaned out players have suddenly become must have players by Grant or Roeder.

Loaned out players dont ever seem to feature in new managers plans, lets hope this is the case with taylor and he then sees that NCFC is the place to be for him.

[quote user="Old Boy"]"Doesn''t want to stay" - we''ll have to change his mind somehow.
[/quote]

He didnt say that, what he said was that now theres a new manager at his club he''ll have to see how the land lies.

If he gets the message that he still wont be in the first team there he may well stay for another month