Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

Ched Evans .... looks like

I was only saying to my mate I go to the game at home each time .....

Don''t you think Ched Evans .....  runs, jumps, kicks the ball, has the same body form and plays football with the same passion as David Bentley???

He agreed with me that ched seemed like the david bently of blackburn. His body movement seemed very close. Do you think that ched may be modeling himself on Bentley as a player? I can remember bentley at Norwich in the Prem and I thought Ched reminded me of Bently back then.

Lets hope he continues the way he has started. I thought his commitment to the game and ball control was great.

give ched the ball more.

Sign him for the season. I can''t see us buying him. Hes too good and young and would cost a fortune!

Cheers All

How freaky, I thought the exact same.   I even thought it was David Bentley a few times then, of course, I quickly realised that wasnt possible.He runs just like him and his body movement was identical.   How weird that someone else thought the same.  Must be great minds hey,

[quote user="Duffman"]How freaky, I thought the exact same.   I even thought it was David Bentley a few times then, of course, I quickly realised that wasnt possible.

He runs just like him and his body movement was identical.   How weird that someone else thought the same.  Must be great minds hey,
[/quote]

glad ''m not the only one as well. Don''t send me any pictures of yourself though, if you look like me then I''ll be getting worried!!!!

Cheers all

The way he played reminded me completely of Chris Martin!

[quote user="AJ"]The way he played reminded me completely of Chris Martin!
[/quote]

no way! sorry.

Chris Martin is a Good up and coming Norwich Striker, but hes not the same class as this boy.

Anyway I didn''t think he reminded me of chris martin in any way. It was just that his body movement on and off the ball reminded me of bentley.

If hes as good as bently at present then I won''t care if he looks like him or not.

Just wondered if anyone else agreed with me.

Cheers anyway ... but chris martin .... naaah!

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

I was only saying to my mate I go to the game at home each time .....

Don''t you think Ched Evans .....  runs, jumps, kicks the ball, has the same body form and plays football with the same passion as David Bentley???

He agreed with me that ched seemed like the david bently of blackburn. His body movement seemed very close. Do you think that ched may be modeling himself on Bentley as a player? I can remember bentley at Norwich in the Prem and I thought Ched reminded me of Bently back then.

Lets hope he continues the way he has started. I thought his commitment to the game and ball control was great.

give ched the ball more.

Sign him for the season. I can''t see us buying him. Hes too good and young and would cost a fortune!

Cheers All

[/quote]

Mulder & Scully !!!  I was saying the same thing to my missus last night [:O]

[quote user="25overpar"]I think he looks like Dolly Parton...............and my therapist agrees with me!!![/quote]

close yes!!!!

Although Cheds chest is bigger than Dollys!

LOL - cheers

[quote user="AJ"]The way he played reminded me completely of Chris Martin!
[/quote]

Did you really think Ched Evans played a similar game to what Chris Martin does?

I don''t think they''re the same kind of the player at all.