Sign in to follow this  
missing in action?

MY VIEW, PLEASE READ

right, my view as a fan,
15, been going home and away for 13 years,
anyway, i know a little of the chase era as i was only around for a short amount of time...anyway,
there are new concerns for the club as we sit bottom of the table, 18m in debt and a playing squad that couldn''t beat my sunday team.
There are protests going on soon, and many fans are already considering returning their season tickets...
first, my view on the protests, what will these achieve?
in my eyes nothing....
and even if smudger and his friends get their way then what will happen?
a self governed club? well, let me spit some figures at you,
if we were to purchase the club then we would need to purchase 18m of debt, 8m of delias shares and all the others which amounts to roughly 32m
Now, if 25,000 fans agreed to pay for the club then each fan would have to pay 1280quid, that is excluding the costs of players.....wages....maitenance, see where im going with this.
and, if you havent planned for this, and haven''t gained an investor to buy the club, then you are only ousting the club of our only chance of investment...
have you not considered the fact that the turners are putting together a business plan? and that delia is waiting????
im not for a second suggesting delia needs to stay, but to chuck the entire board out is stupid because we lose stability in the club..
im meeting the turners soon. so smudger, i urge you, pull out until i find out what is going on...

Team,

team wise, obvious work is needed, not buying a lot though, i agree there are players that are not good enough but, we don''t have a bad squad but tactical ineptness from his och ness means that the players are lost. WHO BELIEVES IN BOUNCEBACKABILITY?
because, we can and will turn it around so, instead of complaing about the fact that we havent won this or that, because we havent won the champions league, want to complain about that????
so get behind the team and support the club, heck smudger, i will buy you a map and a ticket to a game.

thank you...

Did I read that right? You''re 15 and have been going to away games for the last 13 years??

Jeremy Guscott,

im shocked and quite frankly appauled at the blatent lack of respect you show on this messageboard. Us devout Norwich fans could do without your wind-up type on here. Please leave us all in peace

[quote user="buddhaboy"]if we were to purchase the club then we would need to purchase 18m of debt

[/quote]

Not necessarity, as long as the debt is serviced it doesn''t need to be cleared.

[quote user="buddhaboy"]

im meeting the turners soon. so smudger, i urge you, pull out until i find out what is going on...[/quote]

Is this for thrashing out the finer points of the takeover?!  We

can wait with bated breath then once you''ve met the Turners and they

tell you the financial plans for city?!