Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Who to be assistant?

[quote user="Roeder to the rescue"]I put my money on Dion Dublin or Bryan Gunn.[/quote]

I cant see it myself......................

OTBC

[quote user="Roeder to the rescue"]I put my money on Dion Dublin or Bryan Gunn.[/quote]

He has already said the assistant he wants is employed at another club so that kind of rules those two out mate

NOT Kevin Bond - never. I would be very happy with Pearson, but I doubt it now. He spoke to the BBC after Newcastle''s game at the weekend, so Sam''s got some faith in him. And it wouldn''t be a promotion for him. Clark - probably. As for coach, I don''t know, someone from the U21''s?

Reckon Lee Clark as Assistant Manager and Kevin Keen as First Team Coach.

Clark has been "demoted" following Big Sam''s arrival at Newcastle-but still working there (as Roeder said, currently at another club) and, because he is down the ranks there now, it would be, as Roeder again said, "a promotion" for him. He worked with Roeder at Newcastle.

Keen was with Roeder at West Ham, is Reserve Coach there now (thus currently at another club), thus a step up for him-Reserve Team Coach at West Ham to First Team Coach at Norwich.

Think they''re the men!

[quote user="Old Boy"]NOT Kevin Bond - never. I would be very happy with Pearson, but I doubt it now. He spoke to the BBC after Newcastle''s game at the weekend, so Sam''s got some faith in him. And it wouldn''t be a promotion for him. Clark - probably. As for coach, I don''t know, someone from the U21''s?
[/quote]

Pearson always speaks to the BBC as Allardyce wont have nothing to do with them after a certain episode of Panaroma regarding agents and bungs.

Have heard its going to be Lee Clark

[quote user="cityangel"]Whoever they are I wish they''d hurry up and arrive [:D][/quote]Just hope their wives don''t see your post C.A. Can you imagine, some strange bird saying...... come quickly !!

What are you like ?