Sign in to follow this  
broadie

1-0 down against Ipswich... will you boo?

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]

Sorry Smudger but no real Norwich fan could cheer Ipswich on against us, think you''re on your own with this one and thats very sad.

I was at the game so couldnt watch, was there booing at half time?Im really sad I missed this one, I wanted to go but work got in the way, kept an eye on the score but couldnt listen to anything or watch the actual run of play.

[quote user="cityangel"]

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]

Sorry Smudger but no real Norwich fan could cheer Ipswich on against us, think you''re on your own with this one and thats very sad.

[/quote]

Exactly CA. Even if you wanted the board out this would be one fixture you still WOULDN''T want to lose. And what Smug also fails to realise...The next board could be a damn sight WORSE!. There are certainly NO guarantees the next board of directors will take our fine club in the right direction, none at all....

P.s ''Chearing''? [:^)]

[quote user="Smudger"]I will be chearing when we are 1-0 down... because it will be one step closer the exit door for Delia & Co... and possibly might just see her exit in time for us to avoid the inevitable drop if she is still here at Christmas...  [:)][/quote]Scum