Sign in to follow this  
Plastic Scouser

Age Hareide

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Can''t see anything in this one myself - not with Norway on the verge of qualifying for Euro 2008.[/quote]

Would be a good catch if it happened though - would know the Scandanavian market well and we might be able to pick up some bargains in January to get us out of a hole.

and yet now even the pinkun is reporting it, do they just read the forums and make this stuff up to keep us happy?  If thats the case it should go with the "Delia Out" story every day!

Hmm and managers of the Norwegian national team have such a great success rate in England..... http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/04/04/on_second_thoughts_egil_olsen.html

There is no way Aage Hareide will leave his current Norway manager job now.Norway only need to beat Turkey to qualify for the European Championship.But he would be a great manager for Norwich. He has been very successful as club manager in Norway, Denmark and Sweden.

[quote user="Icecream Snow"]Hmm and managers of the Norwegian national team have such a great success rate in England.....

http://blogs.guardian.co.uk/sport/2007/04/04/on_second_thoughts_egil_olsen.html
[/quote]

Did you know that Egil Olsen is now in charge of the Iraqi National Football Team!

Oh God......it was him Doncaster was talking about at the AGM!!!!!!!

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]Can''t see anything in this one myself - not with Norway on the verge of qualifying for Euro 2008.[/quote]

spot on, what i was going to say

he wont come yet because of the euro qualifiers, if they qualify he deffo wont come even after qualifiers next month

I am think you are spot on 1st Wizard, and I think the international manager was probably the unheard of Arnold from Australia, who by claiming interest in Bolton and Norwich, (expect a similat interest in Leicester now ) just goes to show how desperate he is. As for the fabled list of 50+ applicants, I wonder how many from fans were counted!