Sign in to follow this  
Hartsons Gut

Hucks you are a legend, but get lost.

I''m really shocked to hear people having a go at huckerby right now. He''s one of very few players to show any fighting spirit this season. He''s a gifted played and he wants to be winning games. He could have left this club many times over (possibly should have for his own benefit) and maybe would even having ended up champions league with someone like Celtic rather than championship football with us. When someone sticks their neck out, they''re always going to have a few people take a shot - I guess it''s just disappointing that people can''t recognise a player that is just as passionate as the fans are when he stands up and says what he believes. He''s not a bad apple, he''s an honest apple that doesn''t appreciate being led up the garden path.

I wonder if Huckerby will continue to air his ''views'' now we have Roeder in charge? I''m no Roeder fan, but if Hucks continues with his counter productive rants, Roeder will show him the door - he''ll have no other option.

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]

[quote user="Terminate the ipswich "]Basically he is saying that he is playing with a load of numpties.[/quote]

Yeah, but it''s true, isn''t it?

[/quote]No