Sign in to follow this  
Duffman

Predictions for tomorrow then.....

We better have 2 predictions for some people.

What do you think the score will be?

What do you want the score to be?  (this is only to be answered by those who want us to lose so Duffy doesnt get the job)

I think we will win 2-0.

3-1 Bristol.

I do not want to see Bristol win!!! I dont want Duffy to get the job but i want Norwich to win. . . we need the points!!!

I can see Waggers title "Norwich lose, but score. . . its a start!"

[quote user="blahblahblah"]1-0, 85 minute, Martin comes off the bench to score after Hartson gets a stitch in the 3rd minute.
[/quote]

You think it''s gonna take Hartson 82 minutes to walk off the pitch?  Oh wait, I see your point.

3-0 Bristol I''m afraid.......

It''s all pretty unimportant what happens results wise from here on in I''m afraid....as a handful of points aren''t the answer to solving our predicament. The bigger picture states that win or lose we are in a complete mess...and we may as well be 20th as 7th. come May. Maybe relegation will even be our salvation.

I''m already looking over to the next valley to see where it takes us.

The mood of the crowd will be morose, moribund and nervous......Bristol City will take a 2-0 lead, and the irate home fans will start screaming: "Sack the Board! Sack the Board! Sack the Board!" and the board of Director''s will immediately rise to their feet in unison and retort: "We don''t know what we''re doing! We don''t know what we''re doing! We don''t know what we''re doing!" The fan''s will stop screaming, stare at each and one another, shocked, totally flummoxed and hopelessly confused......And will then start singing: "We love the Director''s we do! We love the Director''s we do!".........

Reverse psychology works every time...

A 2-0 defeat I''m afraid......for the team, and for the fans.....