Sign in to follow this  
Tom NCFC

Åge Hareide interviewed?

I think it was at the AGM where Doncaster said that he had recieved application from all sorts of the managers including international managers.

Anyway Åge Hareide is the current Norway manager and a former Norwich City Centre back. He comes with a good record of league victorys. He''s won the Swedish League with Helsingborg, the Norwegian league with Molde FK (beating the likes of Rosenberg) and the Danish league with Brondy (beating the likes of FC Copenhagen)

Could this be who Doncaster was referring to???

[quote user="Tom NCFC"]

I think it was at the AGM where Doncaster said that he had recieved application from all sorts of the managers including international managers.

Anyway Åge Hareide is the current Norway manager and a former Norwich City Centre back. He comes with a good record of league victorys. He''s won the Swedish League with Helsingborg, the Norwegian league with Molde FK (beating the likes of Rosenberg) and the Danish league with Brondy (beating the likes of FC Copenhagen)

Could this be who Doncaster was referring to???

[/quote]

Nope .Not a hope .[N] .arrdee.

could be,i must admit hareide had been missed by me,but  i always liked as a player.  and i would be very happy with him!!!!!!!!!!!

Age would be a superb signing. He is a very good manager, was a very good nowich player and is a very nice bloke.Too be honest we''d be so lucky so get him. Me and my family and friends wanted him when we got Grant. I''m not keeping my hopes up this time.

Hareide was very high on the list of acceptable candiates before Grant was appointed. In fact I have heard it said that he was the No. 1 choice but something went awry at the final stages so it didn''t proceed. I have also heard that both parties were disappointed his appointment didn''t go ahead at the time. If that is the case and those difficulties are not there this time around then it could well be he is high on the Board''s list of possibles. His was the first name I thought of the other night at the AGM when reference was made to ''International Managers'' having applied.  

Someone told me the international manager who applied was Lotthar Matthaus(sp) ,knowing our luck it was probably Worthy or Staunton.