Sign in to follow this  
First Wizard

SOS: Sod Off Smith!

Lets look at you appalling record shall we?:

Sacked Mike Walker. Appointed Rioch, Hamilton, Worthy and now the inept Grant. God, you''re a disaster!. You''re main qualificatios for running this once fine club are that you can tell people how to boil an egg, and make a fool of yourself and us on live Sky TV!!.

And somehow you made a fortune out of it..............how beats me.

You now have a 61% shareholding in the club, something YOU said shouldn''t be allowed when you first came into our club long ago now, and under your stewardship, I''ve watched my beloved club slowly choke to death.

For Gods sake just go please, before those poor deluded and misguided fans who still support you, turn that support into hatred and loathing, a point I reached long ago when you stabbed Mike Walker in the back!.

You''ve enjoyed a long period of a  ''Sacred Cow'' type status with some fans, but that facade is rapidly fading. We desperately need huge foreign investment, but you said you would block that, how caring is that?.

Give up your part time plaything.............and let the people who actually know what they''re doing, take control........or in other words: SOS

SOD OFF SMITH!.    [:@]

I can''t think of a time when i have been more depressed about Norwich. Even the 70''s and 80''s when we were up and down like yoyos i had never felt so god dam depressed! And to think of the verbal abuse i use to give Chase as a teenager in Halvergate. This bunch of boardroom clowns do not deserve to have anything to do with our club.

Come on Branson....lets be aving you! 

I think more and more of us are finally coming round to that way of thinking Wiz.

Delia and MJW are fast running out of wiggle room. It might be their train set but the passengers will soon be voting with their feet.

This is indeed interesting, two years ago, a thread of this nature would have been met with a tidal wave of abuse, hmm?, as I said, interesting.[:O]

As always.Disaster looms when people who know absolutely sod-all about football try to run football clubs.

I''ve suspected this would happen from the time MWJ and Delia got involved. Judging by the twaddle he spouts most weeks,Doomcaster knows precious little about it as well.

[quote user="1st Wizard"]This is indeed interesting, two years ago, a thread of this nature would have been met with a tidal wave of abuse, hmm?, as I said, interesting.[:O][/quote]

Does this mean you are no longer leading the curve but following it Wizard? You must be slowing down my friend.

[quote user="YankeeCanary"]

[quote user="1st Wizard"]This is indeed interesting, two years ago, a thread of this nature would have been met with a tidal wave of abuse, hmm?, as I said, interesting.[:O][/quote]

Does this mean you are no longer leading the curve but following it Wizard? You must be slowing down my friend.

[/quote]

Could be YC..........but its still great to hear from you again.............your barbed wit has been sorely missed matey.[:D]

i think this club is one of the clubs crying out for abramovich so come abram come buy us PLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLZPLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLPZLZPLZPPZLPZLPZL   and you dont have to bring jose if you dont want to just give us your money

Tell what annoys me , as mainly an away supporter these '' Norwich '' fans who sing '' Delia''s barmy army '' get right on my nerves , she is totally out of touch as far we the fans go , I don''t even think she realises what impact her '' Lets Be Avin You '' has had on us either . I once read her and MWJ are worth 50 million , isn''t it about time she became a real fan and put some real investment into the club or do the decent thing and get the hell out and let us find someone who can come in and recue us , otherwise we are going to keep going on like this forever .Delia''s barmy army , ought to be replaced by '' Delia Out '' !

nomoney has to be invested, not thrown at every problem,chelsea are losing 190m a year, and when abramovich leaves,they will have to make up 190m,until they stabalisewe dont want that, and we certainly dnt want a leeds situationfollow readings exampleput money in scouting and academy and it pays back double