Sign in to follow this  
ZLF

Norwich nil our official name

So where now in the search of goals?    Every striker has now been give a go and still the onion bag is unworried

With Martin looking lively and hux having his best game of the season why not partner them again on Monday?   Bring back lappin for his set piece play,  and realise that we cant play 2 left footer at centre back (shax played right side before and was a disaster) and Dion lack of movement up front have a classic 442 with

Marshall

Otsemebor   Dion   Shax  Drury

Croft       Jarvis?   Murray  Lappin

Martin      Hux

? being take your pick from brellier, jarvis or rusty

Subs  Gilks, ? Brown, Strihavka, Spillane

Norwich City Nil should be our official name!

As for a side which would score goals, how about:-

Marshall

Seemy   DD     Shacks    Drury

Croft   Spillane   Smith   Hucks

Strihavka   Martin

Unfortunatley this relys on Grant gchanging his tactical opinions, and favouritisms comppletely. It also rely on Smith getting fit. This may work at home, yet leave us exposed away, but i''d rather we lost 3-1 -r 3-2 away and create chances than have one shot and go down 1-0 or 2-0.

I''d give Strihavka and Martin a start, they''re both well overdue one.  I don''t see why you''d want to move Murray from CD, he seems fairly comfortable - maybe Shackell might have to sit out this one ?

Marshall

Otsemebor   Dion   Murray  Drury

Croft       Smith     Lappin     Huckerby

Martin     Strihavka

That''s what I''d go for, being an away game, I have a funny feeling that we''ll end up with...

Marshall

Otsemebor   Dion   Murray  Drury

Croft   Smith  Russell  Lappin   Huckerby

Brown

Agree Murray has done OK but has found himslef the wrong side of defenders a couple of times and positionally makes mistakes from not being a centre back - stick to my principal of horses for courses really blah

How about:                         Marshall       Semmy        Shackell          Drury           Croft        Martin     Huckerby   Cureton,     Brown,      DD,       Striavhka6 strikers on the pitch, the result doesnt matter as long as we score a goal.  If all our strikers play at the same time and we still dont score, then we might as well call it a day.

simple 4-4-2 for us, given our perilous state.murray is looking good - i''d keep him ahead of shax at the mo.  dion alongside murray - now that doc is all groined out.  semmy keeps his place ahead of cave-brown, although i may have dropped him after sheff wed mistake.  jarvis is too lightweight in midfield, (although is coming on leaps and bounds) as is lappin.  both on bench for me.  has to be croft on right and hux on the left of midfield.  forget keeping it tight, this is QPR - if we can''t be adventurous against them, we might as well forget it now. rusty puts himself about, i''d pair him with spillane (if fit) - i''m hoping this combo clicks, and actually CONTROLS midfield for us.  who to put upfront??? sounds like cureton has been playing while injured - but in any event his confidence looks to be rock bottom - he''s snatching at half-chances, never a good sign.  i''d put young martin up front, alongside dave striker.  both these players are technically gifted, and could click, by spotting each others runs and playing their partner in.  in any event, hoofing the ball up is a no-hoper - we must put it down and play???                     Marshall

Otsemebor   Dion   murray  Drury

Croft       rusty   spillane  hux

Martin      dave striker

It will be 4-4-2 - i''d say he play

Marshall

Ostoember, Shackell, Doc, Drury

Croft, Russell, Breiller , Lappin

Huckerby

Brown

Sub - Gilks, Jarvis, Murray, Dublin, Cureton

THE BOTTOM LINE IS THAT THE TEAM, FANS, CLUB and MANAGER''s FATE are all linked to the performance and attitude of Darren Huckerby - apart from Lappin set pieces he is our only creative outlet - in the last five games he''s stunk, when his form turns so will ours - whether this will do us any good in the long term is open to debate but in the short it all depends on him - BTW i''d make him captain.