Sign in to follow this  
ricky knight

Here we go

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

but you so called fans just cant seem to see it, maybe because half of you dont go, i mean if you did surely you would see the dross we call a team on the pitch and agree its not exceptable?

[/quote]

But I thought that you  hadn''t been this season Arthur and Smudger is the first to admit he stopped going last season which leaves Cluck, not sure if he has been this season or not but perhaps he''ll enlighten us.

[/quote]

Ive been and you know i have as you replied asking for me to change my mind about giving up my season ticket. I go to the odd game when my sons friend is away. on duty.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

im asking people to be realistic.

[/quote]I am being realistic, based upon the football that I have seen this season I don''t think that everything is wrong with the club.  I can see there are some things that are not as they would be desired, but not everything.  I certainly have yet to spot any dross on the pitch in the matches I''ve seen, if we preform live that in about three quarters of the matches this season we will be in no danger of relegation.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I am being realistic, based upon the football that I have seen this season I don''t think that everything is wrong with the club.  I can see there are some things that are not as they would be desired, but not everything.  I certainly have yet to spot any dross on the pitch in the matches I''ve seen, if we preform live that in about three quarters of the matches this season we will be in no danger of relegation.
[/quote]

Well i didnt go to wolves but the shot we had in the 82nd minute hit the corner flag.......oh well you didnt see and just read it so everythings fine....come on mate.

Try dictionary.com Arthur - then you wont feel bullied.  Its amazing what you can do if you stop for a few seconds rather than just bashing out the first peice of negative bile you can think of.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

Time will tell, the Clucks and Rickys saw it years ago but you so called fans just cant seem to see it, maybe because half of you dont go, i mean if you did surely you would see the dross we call a team on the pitch and agree its not exceptable?

[/quote]

Gotta love this one - on this thread and about this match you are arguing against those that went last night. Also Cluck is the most regular of attendees this season.

btw do you mean acceptable, or are you making a complicated pun about playing well being the exception?
[/quote]

im asking people to be realistic. How about giving people with spelling problems a break or is this what you do when backed in a corner.......bullying i believe its called unfortantly i find it rather amusing that you have to revert to such.

[/quote]

[quote user="we8wba"]

it was theyre reserve team to the person who said it wasnt because only stephen ireland n one other retained their place from weekend meaning 9 of them arent 1st team regularls

saying this they were obv squad players and not a bad reserve team lol

i said to on here the other day you wont get thrashed n may force extra time although cant see you losing

lucky guess that was, obv good performance by the lads but no point in doing it as underdogs in carling cup you need them to do it constently in the league starting from sat

good luck for sat

[/quote]

Ireland, Dunne, Onouha, Bianchi & Geovanni have all played in the majority of Man City games this season. The keeper Hart would have been first choice but for an injury in pre-season. Whatever team they put out would have been better than Morecambe..............

[quote user="cityangel"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

but you so called fans just cant seem to see it, maybe because half of you dont go, i mean if you did surely you would see the dross we call a team on the pitch and agree its not exceptable?

[/quote]

But I thought that you  hadn''t been this season Arthur and Smudger is the first to admit he stopped going last season which leaves Cluck, not sure if he has been this season or not but perhaps he''ll enlighten us.

[/quote]

Just to confirm...no I haven''t been this season and nor will I until the Suffolk cook and her clowns have departed.

The results page and league table tells me all I need to know about the state of the club these days...unless that is someone starts up a league table for "nearly winners" as some of the sheep would like. Guess we would be leading that by a mile eh?

I''m with Darren Huckerby...but then that poor bugger is contracted to be there on matchdays doesn''t he?

i take the same stance as Cluck, i will watch local football when i have time off, till my club sorts itself out. It would be more hypocritcal to go how i feel at this time. the board is rubbish, the manager is not up to it and the football is like watching paint dry simple as. Listen we took on South and Won we took on Chase and Won, this lot can be beat too, you dont need big demos just empty seats for a few games, Saturday is on tv, so what better way to start.

[quote user="7rew"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]

I am being realistic, based upon the football that I have seen this season I don''t think that everything is wrong with the club.  I can see there are some things that are not as they would be desired, but not everything.  I certainly have yet to spot any dross on the pitch in the matches I''ve seen, if we preform live that in about three quarters of the matches this season we will be in no danger of relegation.
[/quote]I take it you left at half time fo the barnet and cardiff games,didn''t see the first half against southampton and missed the whole palace match barring the goal cos thats the only way you wouldn''t have seen any dross this season.Grant has got norwich playing rubbish football and anyone who has ever played football can see it.

[quote user="Fellas"]Ok so you don''t support your team then. Good at least we now know cluck.
[/quote]

What a silly Billy........I support my club.....not those who run it. As for the players on the park? On the whole a bunch of mercenaries who aren''t fit to wear the shirt....Darren Huckerby apart.

As Ricky has said....it would be pure hypocrisy to turn up the way I feel about things today and in truth it would not be supportive of the club itself....which is where my loyalty lies.

I''ve other things to do until the cook is driven away for good and there is some good honest football to see in the local leagues....you know, the sort of club not run by a washed out celebrity clinging desperately to her fame.

[quote user="ricky knight"]i take the same stance as Cluck, i will watch local football when i have time off, till my club sorts itself out. It would be more hypocritcal to go how i feel at this time. the board is rubbish, the manager is not up to it and the football is like watching paint dry simple as. Listen we took on South and Won we took on Chase and Won, this lot can be beat too, you dont need big demos just empty seats for a few games, Saturday is on tv, so what better way to start.[/quote]

I cant see what difference it will make Ricky unless thousands stay away and you get gates well under 20,000 which I dont think will happen this early in the season.

Enjoy the game on Sky  Ricky!  Will you be watching with Smudger, Cluck and Arthur you could all cheer the Sheffield Wed''s goals together [:)]

CA a few can soon become many ask the Burmese goverment. I wont be watching on Sky i am wrestling in Morecombe in front of a sell out crowd who will get value for money.

[quote user="lobster catcher"]I take it you left at half time fo the barnet and cardiff games,didn''t see the first half against southampton and missed the whole palace match barring the goal cos thats the only way you wouldn''t have seen any dross this season.Grant has got norwich playing rubbish football and anyone who has ever played football can see it.[/quote]7rewJoined on 08/03/2006

Manchester

Posts 857
Oddly enough I have only been to one home game this season, as it is a 9 hour round trip to Norwich (was on holiday in norfolk for the Barnet game).  I did see the last 60 minutes of the Barnet match, and watched a team who were 5-0(or 5-1/5-2) up trying to make sure they didn''t get injured. I didn''t expect anything else of them as the result wasn''t in doubt.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"][quote user="7rew"][quote user="Arthur Whittle"]

[/quote]I am being realistic, based upon the football that I have seen this season I don''t think that everything is wrong with the club.  I can see there are some things that are not as they would be desired, but not everything.  I certainly have yet to spot any dross on the pitch in the matches I''ve seen, if we preform like that in about three quarters of the matches this season we will be in no danger of relegation.[/quote]

Well i didnt go to wolves but the shot we had in the 82nd minute hit the corner flag.......oh well you didnt see and just read it so everythings fine....come on mate.

[/quote]Can you not see that my saying based on the evidence I have witnessed that "I don''t think that everything is wrong with the club" is not the same thing as "I think that everything is right with the club".  What I was saying is that some good things are happening and it is not all doom and gloom.btw - I did actually think you were making a pun.

[quote user="Arthur Whittle"]What is the point Dougall? Talk football not playground[/quote]

I do talk football but to be honest I can''t be bothered with it with you because as soon as someone diverges even slightly from your opinion you get really unpleasant and obstinate. That isn''t a discussion in my books - and, in fact, I have quite often had my opinion changed/modified by a lot of so called ''negative'' posters on here (though I think that the whole negative/positive thing is about the most babyish thing on here whilst we''re criticising playground behaviour - particularly your ''Percy positive'' thing - I''m neither, I can see that the club is in a state at the moment but I also feel that Tuesday night and the showing of some of our youngsters shows that there is potential for the future and that everything isn''t quite as bleak as some would make out - tho of course I fully respect their right to say what they like).

And the point was simply that I thought that 7rew had made a funny joke - it was still a free country the last time I checked! [:)]