Sign in to follow this  
O.T.B.C

mark rivers

just heard on the news and on the web that mark rivers iss having a trial at ipswich hope not as stated before i would like him to stay and fight for his place.
that means he will get the usual idiots wishing him to die cos he has left us.

his contract has been terminated.........

Nah, I think he could do them a great disservice, so here''s hoping. He could have been great, but he wasn''t, so...

Ama

Shame to see him go if this is true. We cant afford to carry any baggage in the prem tho. Would like to say give him another chance, but he has had too many chances now. would''ve liked to see us get some sort of fee for him tho, as on his day can beat and div 1 full back. Should''ve been offered to crew in part ex for ashton or someone.

Leaves the door open tho for potentially another signing.

otbc

There''s no point in him staying to fight for his place when its been made clear that there isnt a place for him to fight for.I know some will disagree,but I thought he had a great start to the season and still has plenty to offer.He was denied 2 opportunities to go on loan to crewe last season,after his bust up with Worthy, even though he wasnt used here, so I think now is the time for him to make a fresh start elsewhere.If Ipswich have offered him a 2 week trial, then I think he should grab it with both hands and I for one wish him well.

I hope people remember the good games for us and don''t take a "good riddance" attitude. The guy lost his place through injury and struggled to get it back. Anyone who pulls on the Yellow and green deserves our good wishes and all the best for the future. Interesting if he is having a trial at Portaloo though!!