Sign in to follow this  
Grif

FAO Karl Pilkington

Just a quick question.  I could be totally wrong here, but i could have sworn that i saw your picture and name in a magazine i was reading in the hairdressers and i just wanted to know if it is in fact you?  If i remember correctly it was an article on Ricky Gervais (i think anyway!).  By the way i recognised your face from the image on your username on pinkun, just in case you were thinking i dont even know this guy how does he know what i look like!  I could have been mistaken or maybe its a well known thing on here that you''re friends with him.  Just thought i''d ask anyway.

Hi

The real Karl Pilkington does work with Ricky Gervais but the one on this message board is not the real Karl Pilkington he/she just uses his name (as explained on a previous thread about why people choose user names), in the same way im not the real Chris Sutton.

Hope this helps

CRS

I''m not really a monkey, but I am slightly evil...This is hilarious, my apologies for finding it so but it''s funnier for me cos I know the poster concerned and I can assure you he looks nothing like the real Karl Pilkington... and he''s much less funny... [:P][;)]