Sign in to follow this  
vendy18

mr andy marshall

nice 2 see the useless pile of crap   is on the bench for coventry       time 2 retire i fink andy lol

Actually he was tremendous on his day.....POS no less. Mind you so was Donkey so my argument crumbles

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Actually he was tremendous on his day.....POS no less. Mind you so was Donkey so my argument crumbles
[/quote]

Except Donkey didnt go funk off to suffolk.....[;)]

[quote user="djc"]

[quote user="Attack Barclay 2nd Half"]Actually he was tremendous on his day.....POS no less. Mind you so was Donkey so my argument crumbles[/quote]

Except Donkey didnt go funk off to suffolk.....[;)]

[/quote]I agree, didn''t make him a bad keeper though, just a ****

[quote user="Citizen Journalist Foghorn"]

[quote user="Graham Humphrey"]It was over six years ago he move to Ipswich now... maybe we should be letting it go [;)][/quote]

Have we ever actually won against him....  He never seems to lose back here at carrow road...

[/quote]

I don''t think we have actually. When he''s played for Ipswich, Coventry and Millwall I can''t remember us beating them.

No, but the goal we scored after he flapped at a cross when playing here with ... Millwall? (can''t remember, might have been Cov) a couple of seasons ago was superb.

23,000 people singing "let''s all do the marshall" whilst waving their arms was one of my all time favourite Carrow Road moments!

However, he then saved a penalty, if I remember rightly. What a git.

What are we gonna sing if he plays at Carra Rud this year? There will be 2 Marshalls between the sticks.

He''s one of those players we love to hate, and always will. A Bosman leaving is bad enough, but to go to the Binners is inexcusable.

...i seem to remember singing to Mr Gunn (obviously not when he was playing) to "Do the Marshall" and he eventually flapped his hands - oh how we laughed!!

Or maybe is the cooking sherry frying my memory banks!!!

Steve

Initially it was a bit of dirty business on his part. If he wanted to leave then why not go through the correct channels and allow the club to receive a transfer fee.To suggest that he did not benefit from that saved fee would be absurd - much the same with Kenton. However his ridiculously high wages at poorman road were one part of their collapse. £3m over three years. I think the dimwits thought that he would go onto great things and they would fill their boots (much like the monkey faced Wright).Whether Marshall ever got his full contract is debatable, but they certainly deserved each other - him and the binners.

[quote user="Mook"]

No, but the goal we scored after he flapped at a cross when playing here with ... Millwall? (can''t remember, might have been Cov) a couple of seasons ago was superb.

23,000 people singing "let''s all do the marshall" whilst waving their arms was one of my all time favourite Carrow Road moments!

However, he then saved a penalty, if I remember rightly. What a git.

[/quote]One of my all time favourite moments too. It was brilliant.

[quote user="Ralph Wright"]Initially it was a bit of dirty business on his part. If he wanted to leave then why not go through the correct channels and allow the club to receive a transfer fee.

To suggest that he did not benefit from that saved fee would be absurd - much the same with Kenton.

However his ridiculously high wages at poorman road were one part of their collapse. £3m over three years. I think the dimwits thought that he would go onto great things and they would fill their boots (much like the monkey faced Wright).

Whether Marshall ever got his full contract is debatable, but they certainly deserved each other - him and the binners.
[/quote]

Its funnty but kicking and flapping apart Marshall was a decent goalie at NCFC. However at Ipswich he was absolutly terrible, with his mistakes losing ipswich many a game!  it was almost as if he was costing thenm a goal every couple of games with his blunders!!