Sign in to follow this  
mighty yellow

Does anyone care...

[quote user="mighty yellow"]

...what a Wolves fan thinks?

A yes or no would do I think, though feel free to elaborate.

[/quote]

Sorry, but is their any point to your question? I''m not all that concerned about what we8wba thinks, but it''s always good to read views and opinions from other fans other than Norwich fans.

I don''t have a problem with we8wba posting on here, but you appear to for some reason, so perhaps you would care to elaborate on that without turning this thread into another personal attack on someone?

It''s sometimes nice to get a perspective from a non-canary point of view so why not as otherwise we are at risk of becoming somewhat insular in our opinions.  I would rather read the sensible and reasoned thoughts of the supporter of another club than the constant negativity and personal attacks of some of our ''own supporters''.

It does rather beg the question however, why would you want to put in well over 300 posts on a message board for another club - don''t Wolves have a similar board themselves?

[quote user="Bigmarkcanary"][quote user="mighty yellow"]

...what a Wolves fan thinks?

A yes or no would do I think, though feel free to elaborate.

[/quote]

Sorry, but is their any point to your question? I''m not all that concerned about what we8wba thinks, but it''s always good to read views and opinions from other fans other than Norwich fans.

I don''t have a problem with we8wba posting on here, but you appear to for some reason, so perhaps you would care to elaborate on that without turning this thread into another personal attack on someone?

[/quote]

I like the fact that fans from other teams come on here and give a little input, it''d just be nice if 1 maybe 2 would actually admit to the team they really do support. Down the road. In blue *cough*

The guy seems quite rational and is not out to cause offence so why bar him.  I find it slightly odd that anyone would want to join a forum to which he has no obvious affiliation but it is a free world.