Sign in to follow this  
ca

Norwich v Preston thoughts?

Wanted to chat about the game but theres no posts since 6pm which is a bit dissapointing as its the night before our first game!!

So who''s excited and whos not?

Any news of which players travelled and which ones didn''t?

Who''s going to the game?

Predictions for tomorrow - I''m hoping for a point but have to be honest and say can''t see us getting anything there tomorrow.

i have to say i have been very dissapointed that grant has failed to bring in a centre back and with all are first teamers out in cureton and ostemboor i can see us conceding quite a few goals 3 nil loss im predicting but unlike last season where is are attacking threat to make up for are awful defence im afraid i cant even see cureton banging them in this season all in all im hoping to get a point but that does look unlikely.

I was going to go to the game, but decided to keep my powder dry for some of the more attractive (and nearer) fixtures later this season.

But we should get a point - although 0-0 is my prediction for an uneventful start to the season.

We are short of a few good players. I can''t see us keeping a clean sheet and I can''t see us scoring many, so I''ll go for 1-1. I would settle for this.

1-1 Would do for me. Will be listening in with a touch of trepidation though. PG playing his cards very close to his chest as to who is available. But you never know. 3 points would be a great start and a boost to the players and our confidence.Isnt that one of the attractions of this league, we just dont know what side will turn up but would snatch hands off for a draw.

I will settle for a draw today.  I don''t think Preston is a very happy hunting ground for us is it?  If we can sneak a win it will be fantastic. 

Any team news yet anyone???

Said on Sky that Cureton/Brown are starting up front but I bet they''re guessing.

Cmon Norwich, hand your team sheet in.

I''ve a feeling that Cureton wont start and is one of those affected by Barbiegate

Team News

Marshall
Ostemober ... Shackell...Doc.....Drury
Brellier.....Russell......Lappin
.......Chadwick..............
Dion ........ Brown

subs

Cureton, Dave Striker, Fozzy, Gilks Croft