Sign in to follow this  
mbncfc

LOTS OF STUFF ON HERE...

It''s been a busy day. All the latest news, gossip, rumour and opinion is on Vital Norwich -

www.norwich.vitalfootball.co.uk

The perfect compliment to the PinkUn forum, where you can contribute ideas and stories, as well as commenting on the stories posted (Think BBC Sport''s 606).

Plus, you can keep tabs on the rest of the Football and Premier League clubs.

(I wont keep relentlessly plugging I promise, I just want us to be bigger than Colchester.)

if you want me to help out with anything just let me know, i normally read whats posted on there.

Hmm... on this site their fans'' poll says that Chris Brown will be leading goal scorer this season coming??Do you have to be sober to vote. If he is it means no other player will get >6goals!! Correct me if I''m missing something

[quote user="Canary in the Forest"]

Hmm... on this site their fans'' poll says that Chris Brown will be leading goal scorer this season coming??Do you have to be sober to vote. If he is it means no other player will get >6goals!! Correct me if I''m missing something

[/quote]

Jamie Cureton had 63% of the vote when I left work last night. Dave had comfortably more than Chris Brown too. So, I assume, Chris got some of his family on the net to influence the vote over night.

It''s easily redressed - have a vote yourself [:D]

I think Brown will surprise us all and be quite a good buy and chip in with some goals, Dave striker, I feel he will take a few months until we see the best of him.

You should carry out a poll on here. How many supporters thought that Grant was a good choice as manager and how many supporters slagged him off?

I bet that the huge majority of Norwich supporters were against him big time. How times change.