Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

GENERAL CRITISISM

Im Mr Positive, Every season i say yeh we are going up, nieve!  anyhow, being an Ncfc supporter since i was a kid, and living with a norwich player i get to hear a lot about whats going on. Now i seriously do not believe that huckerby will be going anywhere, i think it would have been better if everyone had just left it be in all honesty.  I mean fair enough, other posts i have read do say that people like Ashton, Etuhwho, Bellamy and Eadie did use the old injury excuse before signing but in my oppinion you look at all these places bar eadie and say that they are all a bunch of muppets.

Ashton: Big strong, cashton, slow as a snail, scored some great goals, but in my oppinion didnt do enough for us when he was with us.

Francis: Well i think we drove him out with our constent booing and hissing at every touch, imagin you being a player and considering your future and getting bood to hell.

Bellamy: great players, never wanted to stay though,

Eadie: Legend! 

notice all these places left the club at points of downfall or turmoil, Hamilton, Relegation from prem etc.  I think after last seasons cherade of booing our team senseless has first put players off coming to us, and secondly put players accepting new contracts off.  I think we are destined for mid table obsurity, a thing we have caused ourselves too and im also part of this however we are now gonna be nothing more than a crystal palace as it were.  Sorry to sound critical. any views

followthegreenandyellow wrote the following post at 24/07/2007 1:55 PM:

Im Mr Positive, Every season i say yeh we are going up, nieve!  anyhow, being an Ncfc supporter since i was a kid, and living with a norwich player i get to hear a lot about whats going on.

whos the player you live with?

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

Francis: Well i think we drove him out with our constent booing and hissing at every touch, imagin you being a player and considering your future and getting bood to hell.

[/quote]

You must be talking anout Eboohoo rather than Francis here.  I don''t think it was his every touch that was booed, because in many games he didnt actually get many touches and it was hard to nitice if he was playing at all..

[quote user="followthegreenandyellow"]

[/quote]

I think you''ll find he was only bood once and that was after refusing to play in a match because he didn''t want to play for us any more and he showed no respect for the club or his contract!!  The booing in this case in my opinion was justified and deserved.

i had a mate in the army.. he Served under General Criticism,

there was also Major Disaster and PVt Parts... ;)

jas :)

Sorry, Francis deserved every last Boo aimed at him, what a complete and utter waster he truly was, culminating in that Fulham game. Awful. Surely the worst ''attitude'' player ever to play for us. He was considering his future becasue he was a greedy b******.