Sign in to follow this  
Boogle

Web team-When is this forums Q & A with Doomcaster?

I was under the impression it was supposed to be yesterday when we got our chance to see what Doomcaster had to spin to us all.

Obviously stuff happened yesterday so he wouldnt have made it but is it still on.

I only ask because someone from the club needs to only read this site for 5 minutes to see they have seriously p-ssed on there own bonfire.

I wonder how Neil will spin and worm his way out of this.

I hope Jas, Hogeaser, Nutty Nigel, Arthur whittle, cluck, smudger, shack attack etc get the chance to ask the questions without them being edited to let him off the hook.

However after yesterdays events i would prefer to have someone on the board answer questions rather than the hired help who is merely paid to tell the fans what they want to here and has little respect from ncfc fans. 

[quote user="Millo"]

I was under the impression it was supposed to be yesterday when we got our chance to see what Doomcaster had to spin to us all.

Obviously stuff happened yesterday so he wouldnt have made it but is it still on.

I only ask because someone from the club needs to only read this site for 5 minutes to see they have seriously p-ssed on there own bonfire.

I hope Jas, Hogeaser, Nutty Nigel, Arthur whittle, cluck, smudger, shack attack etc get the chance to ask the questions without them being edited to let him off the hook.

However after yesterdays events i would prefer to have someone on the board answer questions rather than the hired help who is merely paid to tell the fans what they want to here and has little respect from ncfc fans. 

[/quote]

I have no interest in asking the Donkster anything MILLO

Because I know full well that all we will receive is yet more well rehearsed lies...

Any difficult questions will not be answered on the spot... they will ask if they can have more time to answer and will come back with further supposed evidence edited by the press a few weeks later.

For god sakes everybody knows that if you are asking questions honestly that you can answer them there and then on the spot!!!

I have a better idea Celia... How about we rig Delia and the Donkster up to a lie detector session on the Jeremy Kyle show???

Even then after failing every question we would still have thousands of sheep jumping to their defence!!!

One thing i''d like to ask him, is why earnshaw wasn''t sold in january, he got injured midway through didn''t he?, maybe just as we were organising a deal

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

Because I know full well that all we will receive is yet more well rehearsed lies...

Any difficult questions will not be answered on the spot... they will ask if they can have more time to answer and will come back with further supposed evidence edited by the press a few weeks later.

For god sakes everybody knows that if you are asking questions honestly that you can answer them there and then on the spot!!!

I have a better idea Celia... How about we rig Delia and the Donkster up to a lie detector session on the Jeremy Kyle show???

Even then after failing every question we would still have thousands of sheep jumping to their defence!!!

[/quote]

Delia on Jeremy kyle, quality!

I agree with you smudger, they will ask for more time to answer and bluff there way out of tricky questions.

[quote user="spud"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

I agree with you smudger, they will ask for more time to answer and bluff there way out of tricky questions.

[/quote]

So mods... both myself and SPUD think it is a great idea...

How about scrapping the Q & A''s session and writing a letter to Carrow Road asking if Delia and Donkster will do a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle?

Maybe for their consideration we can do it locally and ask Trisha???

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="spud"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

How about scrapping the Q & A''s session and writing a letter to Carrow Road asking if Delia and Donkster will do a lie detector test on Jeremy Kyle?

[/quote]

Superb idea mate. Can you  think of the headline for the programme?

e.g. its normally something like my twin lesbian sisters are knocking off my girlfriend.

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Not a clue, i''m afraid - I''ll get someone to check on Monday.

Sorry...

Celia

[/quote]

will you leave a message on here monday then please celia as it looks like hes worming his way out of it. It was supposed to be last friday if memory serves me correct and he didnt even have the manners to apologise for failing to do so because of fridays transfer activity-what a rude man!

[quote user="Web Team - Celia Sutton"]

Not a clue, i''m afraid - I''ll get someone to check on Monday.

Sorry...

Celia

[/quote]

Any news celia? or has he wriggled his way out of it?

If its been re-arranged any chance of someone higher up than Dorkcaster, like Delia, or the Turners?

It''s always been set for the end of July (July 27 according to my list). Full details in the EDP, on EDP24 and somewhere on the Pink ''Un site nearer the time. You will be able to leave questions in advance for about a week before.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]It''s always been set for the end of July (July 27 according to my list). Full details in the EDP, on EDP24 and somewhere on the Pink ''Un site nearer the time. You will be able to leave questions in advance for about a week before.

[/quote]

Fair enough but does leaving questions in advance not give them the chance to think and find a politics way of getting round the questions rather than asking and getting answers staright back. If it was a proper Q & A we should be able to ask questions and expect immediate answers, rather than giving them the chance to go away and think about it first.

I was expecting a straight Q & A, seems like it may be a bit rigged.

If i had the questions for an exam a week beforehand no doubt i would be able to find a suitable answer, in this case for the publics ears.

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]You can ask during the session as well.
[/quote]

Ok cheers Vince. thanks for clearing that up mate.

[quote user="Millo"]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]It''s always been set for the end of July (July 27 according to my list). Full details in the EDP, on EDP24 and somewhere on the Pink ''Un site nearer the time. You will be able to leave questions in advance for about a week before.

[/quote]

Fair enough but does leaving questions in advance not give them the chance to think and find a politics way of getting round the questions rather than asking and getting answers staright back. If it was a proper Q & A we should be able to ask questions and expect immediate answers, rather than giving them the chance to go away and think about it first.

I was expecting a straight Q & A, seems like it may be a bit rigged.

If i had the questions for an exam a week beforehand no doubt i would be able to find a suitable answer, in this case for the publics ears.

[/quote]

Spot On MILLO...

If questions are answered truthfully then they can be answered immediately...

You only need time to consider an answer when you are looking for a nicely worded excuse!!!

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="spud"][quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Millo"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Total and absolute gem mate.....nearly made me spill my cobra venom milk shake!............[:D]

[quote user="Web Team - Vince"]You can ask during the session as well.
[/quote]

Will there be a right of reply, ie. a follow up question if the answer to the first one is deemed insufficient?

[quote]Will there be a right of reply, ie. a follow up question if the answer to the first one is deemed insufficient?[/quote]I would imagine that if you deem your reply to be insufficent, then you could probably speak to him directly.  He seems to be approachable where fans are concerned.  Whether you will get the answer you want as the result of further questioning might be another matter.I''d rather that the bloke spent time signing new players than placating the masses during the summer personally.

Usually depends how busy it is - and this one will be busy. But if the follow-up question is reasonable and hasn''t been covered elsewhere, we don''t mind presenting them with it.