Sign in to follow this  
Wings

If Sharp signs....

...it''s going to be alot of fun wandering around Carrow Road on match day with all these people with the name "Sharpe" on their shirts. It must be the most commonly mispelt name since Jean Yves de Blasiis signed for the club.

[quote user="Wings"]It must be the most commonly mispelt name since Jean Yves de Blasiis signed for the club.[/quote]Surely that must go to Jon Otsemobor? Or would that be Otsemboor, Ostemboor, Ostemobor, Ostemebor, Otsemebor etc etc. [:^)]

No unfortunately not. I think its incredible that Delia can justify signing half the people that she has who work in that shop.

She has shown no ambition and should be slammed. Young Ali from Lidl would have been a better signing than Dave from Kentucky!Prudence with ambition.......

Looking at the BBC Sport site, I don''t think it''s a problem we''ll end up having.

Go get Freddie Peter...

Is not going to happen lets face it how long has it been since he was at norwich for talks he really sounds impressed latest news is talking to sheff wed in next 48 hours.Sounds like the usual good old norwich will wait for me to make my mind up same with eastwood they will both sign for wolves just waiting for the takeover to happen. looks good in doomcasters eyes we did try to get them it was never going to happen i wouldnt be suprised if jamie cureton is fed up of waiting by then and will sign for someone who wants him.Already heard news of earnie going to derby looks like last season we will end up in the crap again the cotterill saga all over again.I suppose we have got to be happy as we have signed one player otzemebor on a free so the old bank balance will look good again.If you ask me its old scrooge dont have a clue doomcaster trying to hold out for the extra pennies on signings so we end up with sod all again.  

I''m not sure how you can hold the club responsible if Sharp signs for Sheff Wed, we stumped up the money to get a bid accepted by Scunthorpe, and he came to the clubs for talks, but if he wants to go to Sheff Wed then there isn''t much we can do?  You could offer him more money I guess, but then is it worth it?OTBC!Chunky

Neither can I Chunky, maybe we should have tied him down, drugged him and held a gun at his head until he signed, thats the only way we''ll please some on here!!