Sign in to follow this  
followthegreenandyellow

Fozzy-do not rate him!

watchin the derby on saturday it came to my attention that a few things went wrong, generally ok performance and was a decent game and fair result in my oppionion, although from what grant said to the players after the game i guess he would have been happier with the 3 points! 

Anyways, i must admit i havent seen norwich that much this year due to me actially playinf footie sats, but most games iv watched have been pretty recent in to the season, so have had the delights of the ncfc!   I must say from what i have seen i dont believe that mark fotheringham is anything better then carl robinson.  I think as soon as norwich players hear a contract is on offer they suddenly halt their performances David Neilsen ring any bells?   from what iv seen his passing and set peice play is awful and his distribution of the ball is poor, its only worth drilling long feild passes if you can make these passes.  His performance against Ipswich was the worst i have seen, and i have seen him play a few games and if it was football manager he would be gone!! lol

any views?

He hasn''t really impressed me this season but did look good at Preston. I think fitness could be an issue and the fact he hasnt had any sort of run in the team. I haven''t got a clue what his best position is but it seems grant has him very much in his plans for next season. I don''t think we should be too hasty in writing him off and I am definitely going to hold back on my judgement until next season.

At the moment I would have to agree with you but the lad has had a few injuries, been in and out of the side so I hesitate to write him off yet.

He has cost us nothing in transfer fees so if he doesn''t make it next season it will hardly be a disaster. In any event I expect Grant will be on the lookout for a minimum two more midfielders in the summer.

I for one think he will do good job, given a full pre-season behind him. I wouldn''t necessarily expect him to be first choice, but he clearly has ability and can pick out a decent pass (though didn''t quite show that on Sunday in the second half!), we have been in need of some creativity so as far as I am concerned he will be a good squad player, picked up on a free - you can''t really say fairer than that.