Sign in to follow this  
Yellow Shrimper

Sockport 2 Rochdale 7

No, Lewis won''t be on the bench for the next game... because Hennessey goes back to Wolves after the Rochdale game...

[quote user="YellowRoad"]And they had Bramble on the bench too ... as a not used sub ![/quote]

Tes Bramble is Titus'' brother. He plays as a striker, and has repeatedly been descibed as being ''the worst stiker ever seen'' by my supervisor, a Stockport County fan.

[quote user="Anderz"]

[quote user="YellowRoad"]And they had Bramble on the bench too ... as a not used sub ![/quote]

Tes Bramble is Titus'' brother. He plays as a striker, and has repeatedly been descibed as being ''the worst stiker ever seen'' by my supervisor, a Stockport County fan.

[/quote]

surely he cant be any worse than Adie mike was for Stockport (ask the supervisor), he was a goal machine on championship manager though!

jas :)

and on other loanee news;

Jarvis completed 75 minutes for Rotherham before being taken offand Henderson got taken off in injury time and should have easily scored after racing clear of the defence only to hit it straight at the ''keeper.

Rotherham moved of the bottom of the league as they won 1-0 over Blackpool

i am really annoyed too, cos i had stockport to win in my 8 match accumulator and they were only team who didn''t win! i would have won £140!!