Smudger.....

[quote user="cityangel"]

Smudger

Where are you?

Where are you?

[:D][:D]

[/quote]

I am here...

and won''t even raise to the bait that you keep throwing...

Just enjoy the victory as I am trying to do...

Because believe me half of me is over the moon (and very relieved) about the result, while the other half fears that this result will only lead us deeper down the garden path...

[quote user="cityangel"]

Another nice Smudger post on a Norwich site, guess you have nothing better to do

From the WOTB website

Howdy Kidz.... Stoke 0 - 1 Barnsley tonight another step closer to relegation!!!

Istvan Ferenczi scores his fourth goal in three games as Barnsley beat Stoke to climb out of the drop zone and push that crap team in yellow & green with the daft TV cook a step nearer the relegation trap door.

Keep dreaming all you muppets with s**t for brains!!!

Posted By: Smudger on February 26th 2007 at 23:14:33

[/quote]

cityangel, I would be inclined to agree with Alex. If this is the same Smudger on WOTB then I question that any true fan of NCFC could refer to "that crap team in yellow & green with the daft TV cook." Regardless of how Norwich fan feels about our team at any time, I can''t imagine a true fan writing a sentence in this manner. As I''ve stated previously, the prolific input of such posters was poisonous in nature. If this is a true slip on Smudger''s part then I suspect Cluck has taken him for a walk down a long, cold alley as the game is up.

I don''t think he is a binner but after a month of launching malicious attack after malicious insulting attack on every member of this board and every fan it is very rich that he is getting so precious over a little bit of (understandable) goading. Anyway, we''re all happy today so let''s move on and get behind the team so they can hopefully get us out of trouble!

Yankee, Mac and Theolster,

I''m afraid I would like to give Smudger the benefit of the doubt but won''t now. I''m certain he''s a binner. Every now and again, he''ll put a slight positive ''spin'' on things to get people on his side. But generally, he seems like a clever windup merchant or, if you may, p155taker. The fact he doesn''t go to games makes me even more suspicious. With regards to Theolsters comment, I''m afraid Smudger HAS ALREADY ADMITTED TO MAKING THAT POST. ''Crap team in yellow and green''????? He may not like the board but the team? 

Looking at the time of the post, I''d say he''s just got in from his Ipswich local...perhaps an alcohol induced post that''s actually given away his true colours?. It''s food for thought anyway.... 

Let''s face it, the bottom line is that we''d all hope to be doing better than we are this season. Now if someone has issues with the board, that''s fine, each to there own...no problem there. But I find it curious that any Norwich fan would call the team ''a crap team in yellow and green''. Especially as it''s 2 wins, 2 draws and 1 loss in the league now of late (and NO disgrace losing 2-1 away at Preston, depleted squad plus your ''in form top 6'' sides would not neccessarily pick up the points there).

IF it IS the same Smudger, than he needs to take a good long look at himself.....................even I wouldn''t have dared to pull that one!.

Well Smudger?.

[quote user="theolster"]Alex- very fair point. Do apologise, hadnt seen that.[/quote]

No worries theolster, impossible to read everything on here! :)

[quote user="Say Hello To The Angels"][quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"]

Why can''t you just relax a bit and ask why this whole issue has degenerated?  I''m not in any corner with Smudger...by implication or otherwise. Unless you stand back and look at the bile heading in his direction from the so called "good guys"....you won''t see why he has felt the need to come out fighting so strongly.

At least listen to what he says...whether you agree with him or not. If you don''t wish to protest....don''t. No-one should be subject to attack on so many fronts as he has....and by trying to answer his critics the pages become flooded with aggression. He has every right to his views and that is why I stand by him.....not because I agree with everything he says.....but because you lot won''t give him that liberty.

It is plain and simple bullying by the "pack"....and it really shows who stalks these pages. Not very pleasant people who work in packs to undermine another poster. You should all feel well proud of yourselves.

Poor show folks....and symptomatic of the state of NCFC as a whole these days. Gutless and ovine.....and heading south fast.

[/quote]

A. You can''t go around calling people apathetic fools, muppets and various other insults and then get offended when people trade insults back in retaliation.

B. Smudger is the one who is suggesting we take things further than a demo and start harrasing delia and her family and as he put it make thier life a misery. Who''s the bully again?
[/quote]

Christ...you lot are so pious aren''t you? Sheep gather in flocks....you are very much part of that "flock".  When some of you are able to stand alone rather than "gang" up I may change my tune...but so appalled am I at the mentality on here that I will happily keep going (and enjoy it). No-where will you find me calling any individual a "muppet"....nor will you find me calling anyone an "idiotic fool". Sheep...yes...because you gather in flocks....Squeakies yes....because you deny reality and bury your heads....Knob yes....if you are unable to consider free speech.

Yes I will strike back at anyone who feels hard enough to take me on...but then, you are usually in groups....so we return full circle to the "sheep" mentality again.

You lot started it from my very first post....but unlike many "new arrivals" you''ve unable to drive me away....even en masse  Must be very frustrating for you......but left in peace....and all will be calm in the meadow.