Sign in to follow this  
silver fox

Lappin, Safri, Fotheringham midfield?

Assuming Drury comes back in at left back, what are the chances of seeing a midfield of Lappin, Safri, and Fotheringham for the Luton game?  Personally I would like to see Etuhu given a spell on the bench as his heart doesn''t seem in it at present.

totally agree on that, the bloke is a waist of space, hes clumsy, cant pass the ball, hits a cracker now and again fair dos, but does any one really rate him?? hes played 1 decent game this year and that was against preston, he does not get forward enough and i dont feel comfortable with him in there, i also still regret us selling mckenzie, my sis goes out with rob eagle and all this talk about them too falling out over those damo rumours is pretty much 95% crap!!  he cant be anyworse then thorne?!?

its a shame to see dickson has slipped down the pecking order once again but id also welcome him being dropped. to me he just seems like another damien francis- can be one our best players if he bothers to turn up but just sees us as a stepping stone to a bigger club. with a return to his start of season form his first name on my team sheet but at the moment hes got to go. i wanna wait to see abit more from lappin and fozzy before i say they shud b startin but so far i cant see why not.

[quote user="huck tastic"]

best midfield 4 probably...

Lappin Safri Fotheringham Chadwick

[/quote]Has a much better look than Robinson, Hughes, Etuhu, McVeigh.  Who knows with the four you have listed we might just make the play offs.

Two points quickly

1. When Chadwick is fit is there only room for either him OR Croft ... if so which one (possibly switching them at half time for permanent freshness?)

2. A stupid question of clarification ... Lappin and Fozzy can play in the Cup against Blackpool can''t they? I''m sure Lappin played in the Scottish Cup but that doesn''t rule him out of the English Cup does it? 

On another thread someone said that Lappin and Fotheringham can''t play in the Blackpool replay because they weren''t with us when the original tie was played.  They could play against Chelskov though.