Sign in to follow this  
Chip20

Rossi Jarvis in England U19 Squad

I don''t know whether this was posted on the Pinkun at all, but I saw on Teletext the other day that Rossi Jarvis has been included in the England U19 squad to play Poland tonight. With three caps to his name already, it''s encouraging that somebody at a senior level reckons he has ability and potential. The FA''s website says the folowing if him...

"A versatile and composed defender, Rossi has got to grips with senior action at Norwich this season. He was an important figure in England''s strong performance against Spain in Austria."

Bit of a lie about the senior action at Norwich, mind you. ;-)

[quote user="Lincoln Canary"]

I don''t know whether this was posted on the Pinkun at all, but I saw on Teletext the other day that Rossi Jarvis has been included in the England U19 squad to play Poland tonight. With three caps to his name already, it''s encouraging that somebody at a senior level reckons he has ability and potential. The FA''s website says the folowing if him...

"A versatile and composed defender, Rossi has got to grips with senior action at Norwich this season. He was an important figure in England''s strong performance against Spain in Austria."

[/quote]

He''s started 1 game or something hasn''t he? No disrespect to Rossi but the England FA make him sound like he''s barking orders to Doc or Shack''s week in week out! Will keep an eye out tonight though, let''s hope he does well.

Alex, do you know what channel the match is on? SS1? SS2? and do you know the time it starts?

[quote user="Lincoln Canary"]

[/quote]

Maybe that where Norwich go wrong they always seem to mention him as a midfielder!!! too slow to be a defender at this level imo

[quote user="Anderz"]Alex, do you know what channel the match is on? SS1? SS2? and do you know the time it starts?[/quote]

Hello Anderz, the match is on SS1 at 8pm tonight :)

[quote user="Chris Meadows"]the under 21''s is on sky tonight, didn''t think the under 19''s were[/quote]

Good point Chris, my bad :)