Sign in to follow this  
Alex Moss

Has anyone noticed........

that none of the doom merchants can find 30 seconds to thank Craig Fleming on his ''Good Luck'' thread. Does that not make you realise exactly who the real fans are?. It clarifies quickly who are the people that really care about this club......and who are the ones that just like to be heard on this message board. I think it''s a shame, quick to run the club down but certainly not quick to give loyal servants who''ve played their part in recent success a good send-off. Sort it out ''Fans''.

[quote user="Alex"]

that none of the doom merchants can find 30 seconds to thank Craig Fleming on his ''Good Luck'' thread. Does that not make you realise exactly who the real fans are?. It clarifies quickly who are the people that really care about this club......and who are the ones that just like to be heard on this message board. I think it''s a shame, quick to run the club down but certainly not quick to give loyal servants who''ve played their part in recent success a good send-off. Sort it out ''Fans''.

[/quote]

Equally tho - I''m an anti-whinger, and I''ve not done it because I think Fleming is a prink! :)

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

Equally tho - I''m an anti-whinger, and I''ve not done it because I think Fleming is a prink! :)

[/quote]

Perhaps I''m a little old for all this '' new-speak '' stuff but what exactly is a '' prink '' ?

Wouldn''t have anything to do with needles, pins, that sort of thing would it ?

[quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Perhaps I''m a little old for all this '' new-speak '' stuff but what exactly is a '' prink '' ?

[/quote]

It''s an alternative to a rude word! :)

It was popularised in the Shaun of the Dead DVD extras....!

[/quote]

[/quote]

Not sure what one is, are you a prink?

Flem is a legend and has served the club well for over the decade or so.

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair enough, but I''m fairly sure most won''t think he''s a prink!. Still, it''s appalling the amount of people that have read Pete''s post but have not had the decency to give Flem some sort of a send off...Prink or not!.Credit should be given where it''s due, and Craig certainly deserves that....

[quote user="ob1"][quote user="......and Smith must score."][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It''s an alternative to a rude word! :)

It was popularised in the Shaun of the Dead DVD extras....!

[/quote]

Thanks for clearing that up ob1..........I really must get out more !

The people who this thread is aimed at know who they are. Ignore the post tally, we have scummers amongst us I''m sure, the non replies on the Flem thread surely proves they''re only here to wind the genuine fans up!.  

[quote user="Alex"]

The people who this thread is aimed at know who they are. Ignore the post tally, we have scummers amongst us I''m sure, the non replies on the Flem thread surely proves they''re only here to wind the genuine fans up!.  

[/quote]

Perhaps you were one of the knobs who posted it on the Pinkun'' page?  Some of us had the sense to follow Pete''s suggestion and use the EDP24 link provided......

Check before you gob sweetheart.................[;)]

[quote user="ncfc1"]Maybe some of us didnt rate Flem as highly as you Alex , i am sure by Sunday you will have "Fozzy" down as a legend too.[/quote]

Champion of the positive posts (and yes I respect the fact that you see everything wrong at Carrow Rd)...

I don''t think 1 game will put ''''Fozzy'''' quite in the same bracket as a recent PLAYER OF THE SEASON ncfc1.

[quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

As a general rule Alex, I don''t do ''Thank you'' threads, I prefer to cheer them at the game.

I think the last thing I did, was a ''get well'' to Roy Waller, still I expect that doesn''t count.

I think not posting is better than posting message that pays lip service to being a thank you but then goes on to be a dig at the current team.

I appreciate the people must have their say on the team but in a thank you message it shows little respect for someone who at the least was a decent servant for the club.

[quote user="Alex"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

Fair enough, but I''m fairly sure most won''t think he''s a prink!. Still, it''s appalling the amount of people that have read Pete''s post but have not had the decency to give Flem some sort of a send off...Prink or not!.Credit should be given where it''s due, and Craig certainly deserves that....

[/quote]

No but then again the majority of City fans thought that Flem wasPlayer of the season in our promotion year....  that to me sums the knowledge of a lot of people who currently follow City up...  thick a$  *!!!

I do however think that Flem gave many good years to the club...  Yes we let the wrong one go when we sold Malky...

But hey I wish Flem all the best... although I think the time was probably right for him to just retire instead of trawling around in reserve teams on the bottom rungs of the footballing ladder.

GOOD LUCK CRAIG!!!

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

As a general rule Alex, I don''t do ''Thank you'' threads, I prefer to cheer them at the game.

I think the last thing I did, was a ''get well'' to Roy Waller, still I expect that doesn''t count.

[/quote]

Which game will you be cheering Fleming at Wiz?

[quote user="-.-. .-.. ..- -.-. -.-"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

Perhaps you were one of the knobs who posted it on the Pinkun'' page?  Some of us had the sense to follow Pete''s suggestion and use the EDP24 link provided......

Check before you gob sweetheart.................[;)]

[/quote]

Credit where it''s due, you admit to being a doom merchant.

[quote user="1st Wizard"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

What I like about you Wiz (and Smudger) is although I rarely see eye to eye with you, you do both have a sense of humour in many of your replies and can take some stick whilst keeping the debate friendly (and no I''m not taking the wiz!), And no, am not suggesting the Roy Waller reference was an example of said humour.

[quote user="big dick sanchez"]

I think not posting is better than posting message that pays lip service to being a thank you but then goes on to be a dig at the current team.

I appreciate the people must have their say on the team but in a thank you message it shows little respect for someone who at the least was a decent servant for the club.

[/quote]

Very valid point Sanchez, but that''s my whole problem with what''s going on at the moment. There''s many different beliefs on this board, and I certainly respect the fact that some people won''t post a message to CF purely because it''s not their style...Of course I don''t have a problem with that!. But it just seems a sad state of affairs that some of the doom merchants have such a problem with the club currently that they can''t even pay their respects to a committed ''through and through'' Norwich stalwart.

[quote user="Smudger"][quote user="Alex"][quote user="ob1"][quote user="Alex"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

[/quote]

No but then again the majority of City fans thought that Flem wasPlayer of the season in our promotion year....  that to me sums the knowledge of a lot of people who currently follow City up...  thick a$  *!!!

I do however think that Flem gave many good years to the club...  Yes we let the wrong one go when we sold Malky...

But hey I wish Flem all the best... although I think the time was probably right for him to just retire instead of trawling around in reserve teams on the bottom rungs of the footballing ladder.

GOOD LUCK CRAIG!!!

[/quote]

Haha!! Gotta say found the ''over the top'' GOOD LUCK CRAIG!!! very amusing Smudger!...it echo''s my comment in the reply to 1st Wiz, sadly not all the ''doom merchants'' share a sense of humour (yes you ncfc1...cheer up). Not sure if the comment about ''knowledge of current'' City fans is a dig you cheeky focker, but rest assured Smudge, I''m a Norwich lad and have followed them 30 odd years so have seen a few players over this time, CF certainly being up there with the most committed!.

[quote user="Alex"]

What I like about you Wiz (and Smudger) is although I rarely see eye to eye with you, you do both have a sense of humour in many of your replies and can take some stick whilst keeping the debate friendly (and no I''m not taking the wiz!), And no, am not suggesting the Roy Waller reference was an example of said humour.

[/quote]

As we''re having this Luvve In'' Alex, may I congratulate you on having a rare trait for these boards.

You have the ability to debate and argue and you never get personel or aggressive with those debates and points of view.

You are a rare person Alex, and I salute you sir!.

[quote user="Smudger"]

GOOD LUCK CRAIG!!!

[/quote]To be fair, even if he''s only getting £500 a week (and it''s probably a bit more!) for playing football just one division below us, wouldn''t you rather do that than scrape around for some sales rep position, or retiring to Greens Fitness sauna room for the next few years?

COULD YOU BE MORE INSULTING? FLEM WAS EXCELLENT IN THE PROMOTION SEASON. HOW MANY GAMES DID YOU GO TO TO JUSTIFY A DIFFERENCE OF OPINION! HIS DECLINE SINCE IS IRRELEVANT TO THIS COMMENT.

HINDSIGHT AND NOSTALGIA PLAYING TRICKS. I THINK WE WERE WRONG TO LET MACKAY GO BUT WE WOULD HAVE EQUALLY BEEN WRONG TO LET FLEM GO TO AT THAT POINT. RE MACKAY, WEST HAM DID THE SAME AND LOOK WHERE WATFORD ARE. THERE''S NO PROOF HE WOULD HAVE BEEN ANY BETTER IN OUR PREMIERSHIP SEASON .

SO HE''S NOT ENTITLED TO CONTINUE MAKE A LIVING? LETS SCRAP LEAGUE ONE. ANY PLAYER OVER 30 SHOULD BE ASHAMED TO PLAY AT THAT LEVEL OR BELOW.

GOOD LUCK CRAIG!!!