Sign in to follow this  
Baldyboy

question for the webteam

what has happened to the man of the match bit? it has been stuck on qpr for ages and we have played a few games since. why is this? are there plans to start it agin or bin it totally?

We usually only do it for home games as the majority of the visitors to this site would''ve been to the game and therefore will be able to provide a measured vote. However, the last home game was so bad I was struggling to come up with more than a couple of candidates. I''ll change it now.

You could make it:

Who''s boots do you think you could have replaced against Plymouth, based on the fact the player didn''t turn up themselves?

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]We usually only do it for home games as the majority of the visitors to this site would''ve been to the game and therefore will be able to provide a measured vote. However, the last home game was so bad I was struggling to come up with more than a couple of candidates. I''ll change it now.[/quote]

Just put

Who was Man of the Match vs Plymouth

Dublin

Dublin

or

Dublin,

jas :)

[quote user="jas the barclay king"]

[quote user="Web Team - Pete"]We usually only do it for home games as the majority of the visitors to this site would''ve been to the game and therefore will be able to provide a measured vote. However, the last home game was so bad I was struggling to come up with more than a couple of candidates. I''ll change it now.[/quote]

Just put

Who was Man of the Match vs Plymouth

Dublin

Dublin

or

Dublin,

jas :)

[/quote] I was under the impression Dublin had a pretty ordinary game against Plymouth??

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Unfortunately, Alex, that still put him above the rest!
[/quote] Oh! The EDP gave better marks to Etuhu and Safri than Dublin I seem to remember - were they really poor too then??