Sign in to follow this  
koimatsuba

is there a multi millionare/billionare out there for NORWICH???

As the statement from Delia and Co, I would welcome a big money move from somebody. Unfortunatley Souness and his 20 million wouldn''t do anything for the squad but pay off our 19 million debt.

SKY WEBSITE LINK: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442829&CPID=10&clid=45&lid=4&title=Delia+encourages+Norwich+bids&channel=&

I like delia and all she brings to the club, we have a charater that a lot of other clubs don''t. If she was no longer there we would miss her a lot.

HOWEVER a buyout like West Hams, would of course help us a lot, with a billionare and his/her cash to help the squad, build a second teer etc. With the new Prem league money figures out this week, staying in this division is killing a lot of clubs like ourself. Sadly football is all about money, big players, large gates, sky tv. match of the day etc etc etc ....

Without it the club is lost in a pretend state of ''maybe next season we will get in the play-offs'' with increasing debts. Its a Sad world and a unfortunatley the only way out is to spend,  spend, spend and fight your way out of this league! £30 million if you finish bottom of the Prem next year. What chance have the other teams in the Champ got against a team that comes down with that money!

Anybody want a Nice Family Club with a lot of potentional, great fan base and full house every week.?

Perhaps delia should put NCFC on ebay with a BUYIT NOW price of £25 million? or less. Starting bid £10 million and a reserve of the £19 million to pay the debt!

Oh well, maybe just maybe!!!

[quote user="koimatsuba"]

As the statement from Delia and Co, I would welcome a big money move from somebody. Unfortunatley Souness and his 20 million wouldn''t do anything for the squad but pay off our 19 million debt.

SKY WEBSITE LINK: http://home.skysports.com/list.aspx?hlid=442829&CPID=10&clid=45&lid=4&title=Delia+encourages+Norwich+bids&channel=&

I like delia and all she brings to the club, we have a charater that a lot of other clubs don''t. If she was no longer there we would miss her a lot.

HOWEVER a buyout like West Hams, would of course help us a lot, with a billionare and his/her cash to help the squad, build a second teer etc. With the new Prem league money figures out this week, staying in this division is killing a lot of clubs like ourself. Sadly football is all about money, big players, large gates, sky tv. match of the day etc etc etc ....

Without it the club is lost in a pretend state of ''maybe next season we will get in the play-offs'' with increasing debts. Its a Sad world and a unfortunatley the only way out is to spend,  spend, spend and fight your way out of this league! £30 million if you finish bottom of the Prem next year. What chance have the other teams in the Champ got against a team that comes down with that money!

Anybody want a Nice Family Club with a lot of potentional, great fan base and full house every week.?

Perhaps delia should put NCFC on ebay with a BUYIT NOW price of £25 million? or less. Starting bid £10 million and a reserve of the £19 million to pay the debt!

Oh well, maybe just maybe!!!

[/quote]

It would take Souness or anybody else approximately £8million to buy a majority shareholding at City... he could then invest the other money in to the team.  Souness also stated that he had additional funds on top of the £20million offered to Wolves for team strengthening.

Why would any investor have to just pay off this £19million debt that the current board has created?  Any new investor would just continue paying the bank manager off from annual turnover during the many years left to run on the clubs current borrowing agreement with the bank.

In my opinion NCFC would be doing extremely well to find a better buyer than Souness... Delia & Co should be approaching him and asking him if he is interested!!!

Why would they approach him to see if he is interested - that would smack of desperation and would ultimately lead to a lower offer for the shares that they hold - they may be stupid but they are not daft - Souness and others know of the problems we are having here  and if they dont then they are obviously not taking much interest - if he is or anybody want to buy the club then it is up to them to come forward, not for Delia to go begging for buyers. 

But Souness can''t even manage a football team, what makes anyone think he''ll be any better at running it from the top? I''d rather not run the risk, personally... I''d welcome someone investing, but not this clown. Christ, I''d even trust Cluck at running the place more than Souness, and that''s saying something! [;)]