Sign in to follow this  
arrdee

Don't worry about Ernie.

Don''t worry about Ernie going , it will not happen , who do you think will buy him? who would he replace in the prem ? Henry? Drogba? Rooney?Johnson?Defoe?Hulse?Lita?Anelka?Kuyt? no hope , the best we could hope for is to try and kid the teams going up that this is the player you need ,i don''t think so, a proven failure in the prem , the most we could hope for is a small fee, nowhere what we gave for him , you can get better from Europe ,if you know what you are doing .

Proven failiure in the Prem?

What 12 goals in 24 games for a struggling West Brom outfit under a failiure of a manager?

Me thinks you are taking rubbish!!!

alot refer to him as a failure in the prem, mainly due to him being tied down to the bench at west brom and my understanding is there was some problem with the manager there whatever he was called, ive forgot. but even so, i think we have to worry about one of the championship clubs who are pushing for promotion bidding for him, i doubt we would get what pompey were offering, and that wasn''t enough for the board to accept.

time will tell

[quote user="Smudger"]

Proven failiure in the Prem?

What 12 goals in 24 games for a struggling West Brom outfit under a failiure of a manager?

Me thinks you are taking rubbish!!!

[/quote]

I have tried to get this same post on 5 live , and on "you are on Sky Sports" does that give you a clue?