Sign in to follow this  
Syteanric

Hucks wheeled out by PR men?

does anyone even bother reading it when Earnie/Hucks/flem/The doc are wheeled out to give it it the same old Crap we here every week?

if Hucks says "things must improve" then thats what the fans want to hear is it? well hasnt Etuhu said the same thing in recent weeks, and the Doc, and Drury, and Earnie? do the club think we are stupid?

whilst i agree with what Darren Says, id sooner he was talking about if he will be involved on Saturday and how he will approach the game rather than the "same SH** different night" we now get everyweek from Carrow Road

jas :)

"and warns supporters not to rely on the January transfer window to get City out of jail."

Also, by telling us not to expect many signings, has he been wheeled out by the PR and board to give us fans a subtle hint that * all will be spent in January?

I agree Jas,

I myself now only scan the headlines of such interviews, the content will turn out to be the same  repetitious worn out utterances which I think should be directed solely into the players training sessions(perhaps they are), certainly not at us long suffering paying public.

I am tired of reading the drivel and said as much and other things in a letter to Mr Doncaster as far back as last season. I wrote on the back of dismal performances and Carl Robinsons promise to Norwich City Fans that we would be promoted the next season without a doupt. I wonder if he remembers saying that?His relpy suggested that the players volunteer to talk to the press and that they are under preasure from the journalists and reporters and not the club to talk to the press. I would much rather that they started doing their talking on the pitch. Wake up you lot because we are at the stage now that ACTIONS speak louder than WORDS!    

[quote user="alex_ncfc"]

"and warns supporters not to rely on the January transfer window to get City out of jail."

Also, by telling us not to expect many signings, has he been wheeled out by the PR and board to give us fans a subtle hint that * all will be spent in January?

[/quote]

That doesn''t necessarily mean we not going to sign players of any quality.  Assuming Grant has £2 million to spend that may only bring in 3 or four players.  It will taken them a while to bed in and they will be out numbered by a bunch of talentless t*ssers.

January isn;t going to get us a out of jail straight a way but will enable Grant to start to rebuild the team.  Hopefully Grant will have some money to spent during the summer, and, we may have a decent squad going into the start of next season. 

Simply put, it''s way past boring now! Every week players say we have to & will get better or we''ll get back to basics in training & the performances will improve blah blah blah! The players don''t look motivated what so ever, they don''t look like they give a shi* basically. After all, it''s not them who have supported the club their entire lives, it is us & we are the ones who suffer!

Does anyone remember the similar scenario with the hapless England players during the last World Cup? I can see an almost identical comparison regarding excuses and attitude.

It must be hard for anyone to keep trotting out positive ''spin'' when it comes to performances both off and on the pitch. I suggest they eat a bit of humble pie....and give us some honesty for a change. I think all of us would be much more forgiving if we were ''let into the secret'' about how things really are at the club.

Norfolk folk are not stupid.....although I fear that is the opinion of those still trying to wriggle out of their responsibilities. Tell it like it is and we will listen. Keep on ''spinning'' and the rift just gets deeper........