Sign in to follow this  
Tumbleweed

Svensson is lazy

I''m sorry but I''m not joining in with any of this stuff about Matt Svensson. The guy doesn''t do enough. Two goals on Saturday? Should have had three. Workrate? He''s lazy: he had time to solve world poverty, pay off global debt and mediate a settlement in Iraq at half time. What a joke. All he did was score two goals. Why was he not at the same time discovering life on Mars, tracking down Osama BL, or riding Amberleigh House to a Grand National victory? Could have done all that while Burnley were attacking.

Fleck would have done it all and more. The guy should be dropped straight away.

don''t be so pety! he was 1 of our best players yesterday and has scored 3 in 2 games. we haven''t got any one to replace him anyway and with the huckerby/svensson/mckenzie strike force we will out score any team, no matter how much they score. roberts wouldn''t get any more goals than svensson, most likely a lot less.
lay off him, we don''t need coments like that on this board!

With all respect Tumbleweed, you are wrong

Svens worked damn hard on Saturday and has proving in the media that his biggest critic is himself. Also, he scored three, the third being a diving header ruled offside. If the reception he got from the away support when he was substituted was anything to go by it is fair to say we were well satisfied with his efforts.

Svens is just running into form and the Wigan defence minus Matt Jackson will have their hands full.

I doubt Flecky would have scored Svens second but might have done a decent job in the National.

Tumbleweed! Iv''e read your post''s before and I know from those post''s that you''re not serious in this contribution. You are just trying it on! or you had a blackout! OTBC

I think he has a good touch and on Saturday he held the ball up fairly well and also worked pretty hard, not sure if you were at the game, and if so, what the hell were you watching? the sky? No one''s perfect!

Blimey, some people think I am being serious. That''s rather worrying.

Obviously James and Co all think they CAN find life on Mars during a Burnley attack.

tumbleweed, 2 can play at that game! ; ) if anyone can write wot u did about svensson then u must be joking. i done ya all there didn''t i? i''ve got a sense of humour aswell u know!

Fair enough, you got me Tumbleweed. I fell into that one quicker than Pires in the penalty area.

I am a big fan of Svens though and hopefully we will retain the current formation until the end of the season as I think it favours him.

Tumbleweed, I think that one or two posters spotted that you were being ironic and that you were actualy PRAISING Matt for a great performance on Saturday. Unfortunately, some people think that irony is something you use to get the creases out of a shirty. Good humour, mate, keep it up.

i still think svens got a lot to prove, as the headline says on the front of the pinkun website, his first brace in six years. Thats a long time for a striker to go without scoring more than 1 goal in a game. Yes he has improved and we don''t have anyone else who can do his job at the mo, but ( i will probably get slated for living the past) i would love to see crouch back when we are in the prem.

I agree wholeheartedly with Tumbleweed. Iwan Roberts should have played as not only is he a great servant for the club he does sterling work for the International Monetary Fund, was instrumental in creating the first roadmap for peace at the G8 summit, orbited Uranus whilst playing for Huddersfield, has close links with Al Jazeera and came a close 3rd in the St.Leger in carpet slippers. And he can hold the ball up. Svensson, Pah!

Well done james, you did get me, I genuinely thought you were being serious too (isn''t it hard to get the right emotion/feeling across?)

Last December I made a slightly odd post about Darren Huckerby being an alien. I wonder if anyone thought that was true? Actually it might be since he does some things with a football that no mere earthling has any right to do............

Perhaps I''d better just stick to match reports in future.

this has to be a late april fool tumbleweed are you a norwich fan or what i thank WHAT , mr worthing picks svensson because he works hard i think you are one of these people who find somthing to moan about even if we win 10-0.