Sign in to follow this  
lucky green trainers

which season ticket holder lives furthest away?

I live in Southampton and work London so I drive for weekend games from Soton and get the train from London for weekdays.  I try and claim train tickets back through my expenses for weekdays as I do my best to book meetings in Norwich when games are on.  The best thing is that people are so grateful that they don''t have to come to London!!

[quote user="N4 Canary"]Have you taken in the Melbourne Victory, or have you turned to the AFL[/quote]

The Victory are doing pretty well this season - the only problem with following them is a certain K.Muscat...... he managed to get himself sent off and banned again the other week. Yeh went to several AFL games last season the Bulldogs being my local team - Muscat should of stuck with AFL. By the way did anyone see the International rules games in Ireland? what a bunch of thugs.... I used to watch Ice Hockey in Helsinki  whcih was pretty physical but Australia v Ireland is like a full scale war.

[quote user="FilletTheFishWife ."] the excrutiating A11 at Elveden [/quote]

Absolutely, that damn place is a pain - can''t understand why they don''t just bulldoze it and dual it. Afterall it''s just a few pine trees & a set of traffic lights.