Sign in to follow this  
Middle of the Road

Please spare me the calls for loyalty!

[quote user="cluckin"][quote user="Middle of the Road"][quote user="cluckin"]

Spot on Foghorn. I takes nerve to stick your head up above the trench and you''ve done it despite the constant knocks. A true supporter sees the bigger picture....a sheep follows the crowd.

[/quote]

A very good summary of the CJF, City Angel, Cluckin and Yellow Fever position. We "the crowd" the poor humble majority are led by the "true supporter(s) that see the bigger picture."

[/quote]

Dear dear dear.............I try not to rise to your taunts and bizarre postings on here.......but isn''t this just a tad childish and petty?

Please reply via one of your multiple user names.....thank you.

[/quote]

I don''t see what is petty about it. You said that the crowd were sheep and described the "true supporter" as one who sees better than them. It strikes me as pretty arrogant and consistent with what some of you think.

Please reply via one of your multiple user names.....thank you. I only have one.

Some of you should think about throwing a swingers party - with all this raw passion, I''m sure it would go with a bang!Clinging to the feelings of dislike & mistrust which grew so rapidly over the past months is very unhealthy, for yourselves and for our club. Time will tell whether posters who opposed each other so vehemently, over the issue of Nigel Worthington''s management of NCFC, can ever learn to leave it in the past, where it belongs.We could be forwards-looking, discussing what is and where we''re heading, but instead we seem to prefer speeding round blind curves, with our gazes fixed on the rear-view mirror!Sorry for all the cod-psychology, I''m just trying to waft some fresh coffee under your noses. That argument should be buried - it died when Worthy was sacked. There must surely be something fresher to rant about? Consulting room closed [:D] (At least you might unite against me!) [;)]

Spoken like a truly convivial provider of liquid refreshment and warm hospitality FB.

I fear a few will struggle to look forwards and put their past differences behind them.

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Some of you should think about throwing a swingers party - with all this raw passion, I''m sure it would go with a bang!

Clinging to the feelings of dislike & mistrust which grew so rapidly over the past months is very unhealthy, for yourselves and for our club. Time will tell whether posters who opposed each other so vehemently, over the issue of Nigel Worthington''s management of NCFC, can ever learn to leave it in the past, where it belongs.We could be forwards-looking, discussing what is and where we''re heading, but instead we seem to prefer speeding round blind curves, with our gazes fixed on the rear-view mirror!

Sorry for all the cod-psychology, I''m just trying to waft some fresh coffee under your noses. That argument should be buried - it died when Worthy was sacked. There must surely be something fresher to rant about?

Consulting room closed [:D] (At least you might unite against me!) [;)]
[/quote]

beautifully put...

reading this thread, and the unity amongst it''s difficult to know whether to laugh or cry...

[quote user="Fat Barman"]Some of you should think about throwing a swingers party - with all this raw passion, I''m sure it would go with a bang!

Clinging to the feelings of dislike & mistrust which grew so rapidly over the past months is very unhealthy, for yourselves and for our club. Time will tell whether posters who opposed each other so vehemently, over the issue of Nigel Worthington''s management of NCFC, can ever learn to leave it in the past, where it belongs.We could be forwards-looking, discussing what is and where we''re heading, but instead we seem to prefer speeding round blind curves, with our gazes fixed on the rear-view mirror!

Sorry for all the cod-psychology, I''m just trying to waft some fresh coffee under your noses. That argument should be buried - it died when Worthy was sacked. There must surely be something fresher to rant about?

Consulting room closed [:D] (At least you might unite against me!) [;)]
[/quote]

Great post Barman, as you say new manager, new start so lets look forward [:)]