Sign in to follow this  
Cluck

JOEY BARTONS' BUM.........

Is it me or has this country lost it''s grip on reality.........and it''s sense of humour?

I''ve seen Bartons'' backside plastered all over the news for 2 days with reports that the police and FA have been brought into the matter......not to mention stern club statements about the ''incident''........

What the bloody hell is going on?........I''ve no great affection for Barton, but if football has become so politically correct that they can''t see the humour in something so petty..........then God help us.

Alsso his a**e was pixilated out for fear of offending viewers.......Does anyone on here not have a backside of their own that they see quite regularly?........[:@]

[quote user="cluckin"]

Alsso his a**e was pixilated out for fear of offending viewers.......Does anyone on here not have a backside of their own that they see quite regularly?........[:@]

[/quote]

My mum always said she needed eyes in her a**e but I didn''t know she meant to see her own backside!!!

And yes this country has lost all sense of both reality and humour. I read about an Everton fan complaining that his young son was behind Barton and how disgusting it all was. Interestingly enough he made no complaint about the fans he was sitting near who continually sung about Bartons brother who is in prison being shall we say very popular in the showers!

[quote user="cluckin"]

Is it me or has this country lost it''s grip on reality.........and it''s sense of humour?

I''ve seen Bartons'' backside plastered all over the news for 2 days with reports that the police and FA have been brought into the matter......not to mention stern club statements about the ''incident''........

What the bloody hell is going on?........I''ve no great affection for Barton, but if football has become so politically correct that they can''t see the humour in something so petty..........then God help us.

[/quote]

his rear end was pixelated, the same people watching the telly will be ogling Boobs on page 3 id wager though...

jas :)

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="cluckin"]

[/quote]

My mum always said she needed eyes in her a**e but I didn''t know she meant to see her own backside!!!

And yes this country has lost all sense of both reality and humour. I read about an Everton fan complaining that his young son was behind Barton and how disgusting it all was. Interestingly enough he made no complaint about the fans he was sitting near who continually sung about Bartons brother who is in prison being shall we say very popular in the showers!

[/quote]

Everton Fan''s complaining?? Surely not! I find that very hard to believe [;)]

it is crazy I know, but to be honest the way things have been going around here i''d have to pixilate my avatars too. Are we going the American way? I watched the Full Monty when i lived in the USA and even late at night they pixilated the arses in the mooning scene, crazy, but you can buy a gun at about 16 from the local supermarket, but you can''t have a shandy until you are between 21 and 25 even though you can be a father! getting off the point, but it is a crazy world, if someone breaks into my house the police probably can''t be bothered to do much, maybe, if it does happen, i''ll moon from the upstairs windon until they show up - it might speed things up. 

[quote user="Big Ginge"][quote user="cluckin"]

[/quote]

[/quote]

It does read a bit stupid doesn''t it?........

I''d just laugh........and so would my son. Harmless fun in my view.

I thought the Barton thing was very funny but i bet the old ''no win, no fee'' bloodsucking lawyers around Merseyside have been inundated with mentally scarred Evertonians looking for a payout.

And Marty, are you now posting your good lady''s derriere for a laugh too because mean it or not the whole series have turned from envy inducing to comedy too.

[quote user="Rudolph Hucker"] And Marty, are you now posting your good lady''s derriere for a laugh too because mean it or not the whole series have turned from envy inducing to comedy too.[/quote]

I''m posting it for fun, not sure i''d say a laugh, she might slap me if I say I post her derriere for a laugh!

It''s an utter farce, and makes a mockery of the FA and Everton fans in general.  I read in the MEN that Barton had been inundated with messages of support from Evertonians and City fans alike, and deservedly so.  He''d had to put up with a lot of personal barracking throughout the game, and had just given his shirt to a disabled fan (a fact that seems to have been completely overlooked by the FA) whilst enduring even more, and so cheekily flashed his arse with a huge grin on his face.  I reckon half the crowd probably just laughed (afterwards, anyway) but there was one uppity PC type who took offence.Driving along the motorway yesterday we were mooned by a passing car - maybe I should make a police complaint?

I think we can all agree then that it was nothing more than your typical Scouser sour grapes.........

They always bleat up there when they think someone has got one over on them.....and I also seem to recall that our fans were accused of racist chants a year or two back.

Its unfortunate but I guess the FA have no choice to charge him.

If the rules state that a player taking his shirt off on the pitch has to be booked then they can''t really ignore someone exposing their rear.

Football - It used to be fun until the men it suits appeared.

[quote user="Evil Monkey"]

Driving along the motorway yesterday we were mooned by a passing car - maybe I should make a police complaint?
[/quote]

Good luck if you do make a complaint, I have a feeling the old bill might not be so bothered in this mooning case though!

A little bit of mooning never harmed anyone did it? although on this forum i may well get inundated with replies from the p.c. anti mooning brigade.