Sign in to follow this  
Pete Raven

Video - Fleming in the rain

Cheers Pete! Never seen anything like it in my life.

I was in the back row of the LB and got drenched to the skin.  The noise was defeaning, the wind was swirling - it was like a scene out of  Twister!

Toon Army suitably impressed.  Flem barking mad to come back out in it, but confirms legend status.

i parked at rouen road, got completely soaked as i was in just shorts,t shirt & sandels, ended up driving home in just my pants! all the way to fakenham, lucky i didn''t get stopped !

This won''t play on my work PC [:(]

I''m glad we''re back to calling Flem a legend though - there was a lot of vitriol last season about Flem''s Prem performances, which certainly weren''t the best, but many people were forgetting Flem''s years of loyal service and consistent performances and simply branding him a buffoon... sounding familiar?

I wasn''t at the game, though, I was playing football at UEA.  I got wet.  Very, very wet.

[quote user="Death of Canaries"]

I''m glad we''re back to calling Flem a legend though - there was a lot of vitriol last season about Flem''s Prem performances, which certainly weren''t the best, but many people were forgetting Flem''s years of loyal service and consistent performances and simply branding him a buffoon... sounding familiar?

I wasn''t at the game, though, I was playing football at UEA.  I got wet.  Very, very wet.

[/quote]

yes he will go down in history as a legend - but for me malky was a bigger one who had less service. You are only as good as your last two games - ask gary holt that one - you have to know when you''re playing in the wrong league